Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2015, 05:33 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HexScape

Be sure to check the Heroscape with HexScape thread to see what await you in the (very) near futur !
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:00 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just downloaded Hexscape and updated Java but when I went into Hexscape I got these to errors:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error in Application
Failed to create display
RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error in Application
Failed to initialize OpenGL context
LWJGLExcpetion: Pixel format not accelerated
Running on Windows 7. Help much appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm. I need to update my drivers...

Last edited by Sheep; August 10th, 2015 at 11:56 AM.
Old August 11th, 2015, 06:52 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, it means that either your video card does not support the required OpenGL version, or you driver is not up to date.

I see you found the solution yourself.
Old August 12th, 2015, 01:07 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Holy crap this is awesome. I have been waiting such a long time for a virtual version of hersocape. Thank you so much for your effort, this is amazing work! =D
Old October 1st, 2015, 03:29 AM

I finished the alpha of the 2.0 version of HexScape. It is mainly a full change in the GUI.
If you want to help me by testing it and give me feedback, you can download it here
Old November 18th, 2015, 09:47 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

2.0 is looking great! I like the army cards at the top better than at the bottom.

In single player mode, I had no problems. In multiplayer mode, I got the message "unable to connect to server." Is the server still at hexscape.lyrgard.fr:4242?

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old November 19th, 2015, 01:24 AM

Yes, I checked, the server part was down. Restarted it, it should works now. Thanks for the feedback
Old November 21st, 2015, 04:12 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Hrm. Just tried it again, still no joy. Could be my crappy internet, though.

Also, the installer was denied access to the default directory ("programs"). Not sure if that has a fix; I recall this coming up before.

Old December 1st, 2015, 08:26 AM

@SlipperySlope
I tried yesterday and managed to connect to the server without problem. what is your settings in the options ? It should be : hexscape.lyrgard.fr:4242

I was able to reproduce and correct the "access denied" problem. The mecanism I used to ask admin rights was only triggered on windows vista and 7, not on 8 or 10. You are on Windows 8 or 10, right ?
Old December 1st, 2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
@SlipperySlope
I tried yesterday and managed to connect to the server without problem. what is your settings in the options ? It should be : hexscape.lyrgard.fr:4242

I was able to reproduce and correct the "access denied" problem. The mecanism I used to ask admin rights was only triggered on windows vista and 7, not on 8 or 10. You are on Windows 8 or 10, right ?
I just tried starting a multiplayer game, and it worked fine.

Yes, I'm on 10.

Old December 30th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

@Lyrgard , you should update the links in the OP to download hexscape. (idem for the other thread, to download the assets)

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 5th, 2016, 12:01 PM

SCSte Woo who?

AWESOME! This virtual heroscape is fantastic. I have the 2.0 version of the game and the only problem i found is that the multiplayer doesn't work...every time i click "Multiplayer" button it says "Unable to connect to the serve". is there a way to fix this?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software