Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 19th, 2022, 12:46 AM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart
Easiest way to sell collection?

Looking to sell my whole collection in one go, what is the easiest channel to do this through? Just put it up for an eBay auction?
Old September 19th, 2022, 08:26 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Easiest way to sell collection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Looking to sell my whole collection in one go, what is the easiest channel to do this through? Just put it up for an eBay auction?
I would start by posting here with a detail description of what you have, and an asking price. If you don’t get much interest then move to an EBay Auction. But in general if you can avoid EBay fees that’s best for buyer and seller.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 19th, 2022, 09:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'd probably try here first, Heroscapers Discord second, Heroscapers Facebook group third, eBay fourth.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 19th, 2022, 11:18 AM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I'd probably try here first, Heroscapers Discord second, Heroscapers Facebook group third, eBay fourth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
I would start by posting here with a detail description of what you have, and an asking price. If you don’t get much interest then move to an EBay Auction. But in general if you can avoid EBay fees that’s best for buyer and seller.
Thanks guys

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades