Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2015, 12:30 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Skrull Infiltrator

Late to the party, but to the ruling.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:05 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Does Skrull Infiltrator straight up have the ability to prevent a Doombot from bringing back Doom? Or stop the Jean Grey->Phoenix/Phoenix->Dark Phoenix switch?
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Does Skrull Infiltrator straight up have the ability to prevent a Doombot from bringing back Doom? Or stop the Jean Grey->Phoenix/Phoenix->Dark Phoenix switch?
I hope not - that feels like a pretty hard counter for a 10 point filler.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2017, 10:53 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

They're not supposed to. There was an initiative, a while back, to reword some of the Phoenix-style powers to Skrull-proof them, but that may have petered out before changes were made, now I think about it.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

They absolutely would as currently worded. If Doombot's power said 'immediately' like the Skrull's and Death Never Dies, it would trigger a roll off, which still is not great considering the Skrulls are 10 points.

What about something like: Doombot may only be replaced by a Doctor Doom figure.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What if Decoy of Doom, Phoenix etc are changed to say 'immediately', and 'immediately' is removed from this card? Would that fix the problem?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; September 23rd, 2017 at 03:06 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The intended fix was to reword the others so they trigger before destruction ("would be destroyed"). They conversation happened in... Dark Phoenix's thread, maybe?
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:44 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Yep, I just checked and it was indeed discussed on the last several pages of Dark Phoenix's thread, but like Ronin said, the discussion sort of petered out inconclusively in 2015.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=41410&page=39 <- last page where issue was discussed, I didn't check to see on which page the discussion started
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What if Decoy of Doom, Phoenix etc are changed to say 'immediately', and 'immediately' is removed from this card? Would that fix the problem.
Yeah, that would be great.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:55 PM

The question then becomes, do you then also remove "immediately" from the text on every figure with Devastating Pounce (Sabretooth, Wolfsbane, Zabu, possibly someone else I'm forgetting?), and the figures with Viral Infection (Walker, Roamer, Lurker), since both powers have a similar ability to block off the spot the destroyed figure used to occupy, or do you accept that those can lead to d20 roll-offs when trying to place Phoenix/Dark Phoenix?

Granted, these are significantly less exploitable than Skrull Infiltrator.

e: Correction: Viral Infection already doesn't say "Immediately" so that's not a problem

Last edited by Qualizium; September 23rd, 2017 at 03:02 PM. Reason: correction
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
The question then becomes, do you then also remove "immediately" from the text on every figure with Devastating Pounce (Sabretooth, Wolfsbane, Zabu, possibly someone else I'm forgetting?), and the figures with Viral Infection (Walker, Roamer, Lurker), since both powers have a similar ability to block off the spot the destroyed figure used to occupy, or do you accept that those can lead to d20 roll-offs when trying to place Phoenix/Dark Phoenix?

Granted, these are significantly less exploitable than Skrull Infiltrator.

e: Correction: Viral Infection already doesn't say "Immediately" so that's not a problem
I'd probably take it off DP, but it's not a big deal either way to me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Yep, I just checked and it was indeed discussed on the last several pages of Dark Phoenix's thread, but like Ronin said, the discussion sort of petered out inconclusively in 2015.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=41410&page=39 <- last page where issue was discussed, I didn't check to see on which page the discussion started
They didn't quite peter out then but the discussion was moved to a single thread so that it would be easier to track the conversations that were occurring in multiple threads since pounce powers such as Sabertooth have a similar mechanic that was being discussed. Rather than have two separate conversations they were united. Now that things have settled down a bit with the big release that just happened we can probably get back to that business.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library