Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 6th, 2011, 03:30 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
Seattle Scapers: Please help me !

I was searching around craigslist and found some expansions for sale that I really need to complete my collection at $5 each. However, she is only willing to sell locally. Would anyone be willing to buy these for me and ship them out ? I would highly appreciate it, and pay you a little for the favor. She has some packs besides those I want that you could get for yourself too.

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, I wasn't really sure where this should go.
Old February 6th, 2011, 03:37 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Seattle Scapers: Please help me !

I believe this would go in Scapers Online rather than this thread. Good luck though!

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old February 6th, 2011, 03:40 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I believe this would go in Scapers Online rather than this thread. Good luck though!
Ah, well if a mod would want to move this, it would be appreciated.
And thanks for the well wishes =)
Old February 7th, 2011, 09:33 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

FYI ... I heard back from the seller today that they have a buyer (and no, it's not me).

--
Quote:
Sorry, I just sold it today. I just took it off the listing after I sold to ensure that the buyer would purchuse it. But thank you for your interest.
Mike

--
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:09 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

The one who had lava + glads + archers + more for $50? Yeah I was too late on that, too! Wonder who got it.
Old February 8th, 2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfraredFog View Post
The one who had lava + glads + archers + more for $50? Yeah I was too late on that, too! Wonder who got it.
Some lucky soul hahah. I could have got it if only I was local =(
Old February 8th, 2011, 08:32 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

The sucky thing is is I think I saw that listing a day or two before I contacted him. Either I looked at the pics and didn't see anything I needed, or he updated the text to include the sets he had, 'cause the first time I looked at it I passed by it without interest. Doh! Lesson learned!
Old February 8th, 2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfraredFog View Post
The sucky thing is is I think I saw that listing a day or two before I contacted him. Either I looked at the pics and didn't see anything I needed, or he updated the text to include the sets he had, 'cause the first time I looked at it I passed by it without interest. Doh! Lesson learned!
When I saw the listing there were no sets listed, I contacted him because I saw a marden hound, and I need the Gorillas and Hounds pack.
Old February 8th, 2011, 11:49 PM

Ah, OK, that makes me feel like I'm not crazy then at least, lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion