Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa - CRIMSON CAVE: (Final Standings p.77)

The Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa (Demonstration)
---This is the CRIMSON CAVE---

This Game is OVER!!!
DAY 9 voting won the game for the Warriors on FRIDAY, OCT 13

(Click Here to jump to the (approximate) start of DAY 1.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 1.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 2.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 2.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 3.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 3.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 4.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 4.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 5.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 5.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 6.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 6.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 7.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 7.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 8.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of NIGHT 8.)
(Click Here to jump to the start of DAY 9.)
(Click Here to jump to the Post-Game Party!!!)
(Click Here to view the final standings)

Codex Issue #3 presented the rules for a HeroScape-themed mind game called The Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa, based on the classic party game 'Mafia' or 'Werewolf'. Reapersaurus recently expressed a desire to see how a 'Werewolf' type game is played, so I will be hosting an online Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa game here in this very forum thread starting Thursday (14 Sep 2006). This is meant to be a demonstration of how the game works and how the mechanics are handled for online play.

The full rules and backstory for The Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa may be found here, or you can scroll down this page two posts for a game-play summary. The following addenda apply to the 'forum' version that we will be playing online: (Don't let the 'fine print' scare you, and feel free to skip it if you like. It's mostly intuitive, but if something's in there you didn't read and it gets you in trouble, don't blame me) ^_^
  • All dates and times referenced will be based on the forum clocks at HeroScapers.com, set to Global Military Time minus 5 hours (GMT - 5 hours). This coincides with Central Standard Time (CST) in the United States.
  • Anyone who is interested in playing must register by sending a PM (private message) to my user account here at HeroScapers.com and agree to all of the rules posted here. All registrations must be received before 11:00PM (2300 CST) on Wednesday, 13 Sep 2006. Registration for this game is now closed, and the game is in progress. A list of all registered players will be maintained at the end of this post and updated throughout the game to reflect the players' statuses.
  • Player roles (Valhallan Warrior, Visionary, or Mindshackled Puppet) and character identities will be assigned randomly by me. Each player will be notified via PM to their 'Scapers.com account of thier secret role and their public character identity before the game begins.
  • Player roles will be kept SECRET for the duration of the game. Roles will not be revealed by the Storyteller as players become Paralyzed. All roles will be revealed only when the game is concluded.
  • Any revelations by a player of his or her role, whether 'accidental' or deliberate, should be considered an attempt to mislead or manipulate the other players (because it probably is). This is a perfectly acceptable and time-honored tactic. ^_^
  • Players may 'role-play' their characters if they wish (i.e., a Viper may add lotsss of hissess to hisss postssss, or a Tarn may act drunk and disorderly [within forum guidelines], etc.), but this is not required.
  • Each 'Day' of the game will be a 48-hour time period in the Real World. 'Day1' will be Thursday and Friday (thru 11:00PM Fri, Sep 15). 'Day2' will be Monday and Tuesday (thru 11:00PM Tue, Sep 19). 'Day3' will restart the cycle again on the next Thursday and Friday (thru 11:00PM Fri, Sep 22), etc.
  • Each 'Night' of the game will be a 24-hour time period in the Real World, following each 'Day' of the game. 'Night1' will be Saturday, Sep 16 (ending at 11:00PM). 'Night2' will be Wednesday, Sep 20 (again, ending at 11:00PM), and so on.
  • Sundays in the Real World are not an official part of the game cycle. Players may discuss the game in the forum if they wish, but the Storyteller (me) will be taking Sundays off. ^_^
  • Day Votes (by all non-Paralyzed players) must be submitted PUBLICLY in the forum. Each player voting must post their vote in BOLDED RED ALL-CAPS at normal text size (or larger) so that it can be easily located by all players. Votes may be cast for a 'player' (i.e., I VOTE FOR LORDRAIDOR) or their character identity (i.e., MY VOTE = STORYTELLER), as desired.
  • Day Votes must be posted BEFORE 11:00PM (2300 hrs) on the Tuesday or Friday in question to be valid. Votes submitted after this cutoff will not count.
  • Day votes in the forums may NOT be retracted or changed, for any reason. A Day Vote may be cast anytime in the 48-hour period, as each player sees fit, before or after any degree of discussion with the other players. However, be sure you are absolutely certain of your vote BEFORE you post it in the forum thread. I repeat, once you post a vote in the forum thread, it MAY NOT be taken back or changed.
  • For the above reason, no posts in this thread may be edited by thier creator, for any reason. If you make a mistake, or mis-typed something, make a new post to clarify; DO NOT use the 'edit post' button in this thread. Players who edit their own posts (for any reason) will be warned once, then evicted from the game (so don't do it).
  • Night Votes (Mindshackled Players only) will be submitted IN SECRET to the Storyteller (me) via PM. Votes are not required to be in BOLDED RED ALL-CAPS for Night vote PMs, but this convention may be used, if you like.
  • Night Votes PMs must be posted BEFORE 11:00PM (2300 hrs) on the Wednesday or Saturday in question to be valid. Votes submitted after this cutoff will not count.
  • Night vote PMs may also NOT be retracted or changed, for any reason. A Night Vote PM may be sent anytime in the 24-hour period, as each Minkshackled player sees fit, before or after any degree of PRIVATE discussion (via PMs) with the other Mindshackled players. However, be sure you are absolutely certain of your vote BEFORE you PM it to me. I repeat, once you PM your vote to me, it MAY NOT be taken back or changed.
  • Each Mindshackled must submit his or her own vote PM to me for it to be considered valid. A single Mindshackled 'ring-leader' may not send me a PM 'decision' for the whole group.
  • Day or Night votes submitted by paralyzed players will not be counted. Paralyzed players are encouraged to continue to participate in the discussions to help their faction win, but they no longer have Paralyzation votes.
  • The Warrior with the Visionary power may send a single PM to me anytime in a 24-hour 'Night' period (Wednesday or Saturday) to ask the role of any player he or she wishes, be they Paralyzed or not. This PM must be posted BEFORE 11:00PM (2300 hrs) on the Wednesday or Saturday in question to be valid. I will answer the Visionary's question with a PM to him or her containing that character's role. I will not lie.
  • I will post the official results of the Day and Night votes, and return a PM answering the Visionary's query, as soon after the end of each game 'Day' and 'Night' period as is feasible for me. I plan to have this done within one hour (by midnight), but I will not be held to this. I will update the first-post 'status' board with each player's curent condition at this time, and/or announce when the game is over. (The result of each 'Day' vote should be obvious to anyone who is keeping track anyhow, unless a tie-breaker is needed.)
  • Noone is allowed to 'abstain' from voting. If I do not receive an official 'Day' and/or 'Night' vote from an active player by the appropriate deadline (as applicable), that player's vote will be determined RANDOMLY by me and entered into the results. All vote results, including Mindshackled PMs, Visionary queries, and random vote asignments, will be posted at the game's conclusion.
  • Any Day or Night ties will be broken RANDOMLY by me, as necessary. There will be no re-votes. Anyone who thinks they might end up in a tie should do their pleading and groveling publicly in the thread before the final votes are cast. No second chances. ^_^
  • Players who become Paralyzed (by Day vote or by the Mindshackled) suffer no immediate ill-effects beyond the loss of thier voting privilages. Paralyzed players are encouraged to remain an active part of the discussions to help their faction win. Note the Paralyzed players still get equal victory points if their faction wins the game, and continued participation will increase the likelyhood of receiving 'role-playing' and 'most-entertaining' votes to determine the game's true winner(s).
  • PMs between any and all players are legal, and encouraged. However, be warned that this is a game of subterfuge, intrigue, politics, manipulative schemes, and LIES. I would advise all players to regard ANY messages they receive from other players as outright falsehoods and attempts at vote manipulation (becase they probably are). ...But feel free to pretend that you believe them and then manipulate them in return if it suits your agenda... ^_^
  • There is not a 'rule' against posting a game-related PM from another player in the public forums. However, since any idiot can FAKE a quote from another player with relative ease, this should also be viewed as little more than deception and trickery (which it probably is). ^_^
  • The game will end when (a) all of the Mindshackled have been paralyzed [and the Warriors will all win], or (b) the number of active Minshackled players equals the number of active Warriors [and the Mindshackled will all win]. When either situation occurs, I will make a post to announce the end of the game, post the identities of all the players, and release the results of all of the voting.
  • The players themselves will then decide the true 'winner(s)' of the game. Players on the winning faction will get 3 victory points each. Players on the losing faction get 1 point each. Each player may then cast 2 additional final votes, 1 to the player in the group who best acted out and/or role-played the character identity they were given, and the other 1 to the player in the group who made the game the most fun. These are obviously speculative, and made at each player's discretion. Players not giving out their 'votes' in the thread within 96 hours after the game ends will be considered to have given their votes to themselves. The player with the most 'RP' votes will get 3 extra points. The player with the next-most 'RP' votes will get 2 extra points, and the 3rd-highest total of 'RP' votes will get 1 extra point. Likewise, most 'fun' votes gets 3 points, 2nd-most gets 2 points, and 3rd-most 'fun' votes gets 1 point.
  • The player(s) with the most victory points after all of the final votes are tallied wins the game. Ties are obviously fairly common. This match has nothing riding on it other than introducing players to the game. No game hosted by me will ever have a physical 'prize' of any kind - the whole point is just to have fun. I will, however, compile 'league' rankings for all players based on an average number of points per game played.
  • Cheating SUX. The bulk of this game revolves around secrets, deception, and paranoia. Anyone willing to cheat in order to win shouldn't be playing this game. Though I can't think of any blatantly obvious ways to 'cheat' off the top of my head, there are bound to be some out there for those determined enough to find them. DON'T CHEAT. Don't make me come up with even more rules to prevent cheating or decide punishments for it. Just DON'T CHEAT. Play Fair and Have Fun, or don't play at all. ^_^
  • That said, keep in mind that this is a game of DECEPTION. Players in here are undoubtedly going to lie, backstab, and manipulate each other regularly in order to win. It's nothing personal, ...it's just the nature of the game. Whatever happens in here, let it stay in here. Just because someone is a lying, treacherous, backstabbing, evil swine in this game, it doesn't mean they are that way all the time, it just means they're good at playing this game. (...Or if they ARE that way all the time, just wait for them to prove it in ANOTHER thread before you start openly hating them for it, O.K.?...)

I think that's enough fine-print for now. The game isn't as complicated as everything up there makes it sound, ...I was just trying to make sure all my bases were covered. Still, I've probably missed something, but I'll add it to the list when it comes to light. It's not about rules-lawyering really, just having fun! Update: since interest has been MUCH higher than anticipated, registration is now closed. If you're interested in playing, please feel free to spectate in this game, then signup for the next one!!!

Current Players [23] (and Statuses):
6 Active (not Paralyzed) Warriors have won the game!
17 Paralyzed (not Active) players still enjoyed the ride.
  • Agent Minivann - Shaolin Monk (Paralyzed on NIGHT1)
  • agentX-127 - Morsbane (Paralyzed on NIGHT2)
  • Blue Angel - Sir Denrick (Paralyzed on NIGHT3)
  • brotharon - Omnicron Sniper (Paralyzed on DAY3)
  • Cavalier - Knight of Weston
  • cbs42 - Concan (Paralyzed on DAY2)
  • ChaosChild - Warrior of Ashra (Paralyzed on DAY5)
  • Chimpy - Gorillinator (Paralyzed on NIGHT5)
  • funrun - Syvarris - Visionary
  • HyperactiveSloth - Venoc Warlord (Paralyzed on NIGHT6)
  • IntoAshes - Kelda (Paralyzed on DAY9) - MINDSHACKLED
  • Jormi_Boced - Raelin (Paralyzed on DAY4) - MINDSHACKLED
  • JuicerGM - Thorgrim
  • Kahrma - Tarn Viking Warrior (Paralyzed on NIGHT4)
  • Malechi - Jotun (Paralyzed on NIGHT7)
  • Mystic Blue - Airborne Elite
  • netherspirit - Aubrien Archer (Paralyzed on DAY6)
  • Nooblar - MacDirk Warrior
  • reapersaurus - 'Shotgun' Sullivan
  • RPMiller - Sgt. Drake Alexander (Paralyzed on DAY - MINDSHACKLED
  • skyknight - Nilfheim (Paralyzed on NIGHT
  • Slade - Deadeye Dan (Paralyzed on DAY7) - MINDSHACKLED
  • ultradoug - Charos (Paralyzed on DAY1)
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here or PM me. The game is now over, and this status board is FINAL!!! Thanx for playing!!!

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old September 10th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Wow, this sounds immensely interesting at first glance, but I don't understand what this really is and I don't know how long it will take to play on Thursday, therefore I am not sure if I should attempt to spend time reading all that text! Could you write a summary that answers these questions so that I (and others) can decide if that fine print might be worth my time to read? It is so intimidating to look at!

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old September 10th, 2006, 05:02 PM

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
"'...Iz too complicated, ...lemme summup..."

No problem funrun. I'm always too longwinded for my own good (just ask, ...well, ...anybody)... ^_^

All the scary text above is the mechanics of how the game is actually played, but the general idea in a nutshell is just a live-action 'whodunnit' kind of mind-game...

Each participant plays the role of a Warrior from a Jandar/Ullar task force that has been trapped in a cave with a cursed Wellspring by Ne-Gok-Sa. The Wellspring waters cause anyone who drinks them to become Paralyzed - magically frozen in a physical and mental stupor. By forcing his Drones to drink the water, however, Ne-Gok-Sa was able to enhance his mental powers, and gained the ability to Paralyze others using his 'Mindshackled Puppets' as conduits, so to speak. Unfortunately for our intrepid heores (the players), it looks like one or more of them got Mindshackled just before they got trapped in the cave, 'cause people are suddenly getting Paralyzed without drinking the Cursed waters...

Apparently, Ne-Gok-Sa can only Paralyze one target per night, which might give the Warriors time to dig themselves out of the cave and find a cure. However, nobody will make it out if they don't identify and stop the Mindshackled Puppets, so they settle on a plan. As long as the unexplained Night-Paralysis continues, those Warriors remaining conscious hold a makeshift trial each evening to decide who among them is most likely Mindshackled, then that person is forced to drink from the Wellspring and become Paralyzed...

Basically there are two factions in the cave, the normal Warriors and the Mindshackled Puppets. The Puppets all know who they are, and every 'Night' (Wednesdays and Saturdays) they telepathically (using PMs) decide who they want to Paralyze next. Every 'Day' (Monday/Tuesdays and Thursday/Fridays), all of the players (those sneaky Mindshackled Puppets included) vote on who is most likely a Puppet, and that person is Paralyzed. One of the Warriors (a Visionary) sees images of one player per 'Night' (they can ask me secretly if somebody is Mindshackled or not) to help root out the Mindshackled, but they can't reveal their identity, or the Puppets will surely Paralyze them next...

So the Puppets are trying to Paralyze the Warriors one-by-one at Night before they are discovered, while the 'normal' Warriors are trying desperately by Day to find and neutralize the Puppets hiding amoung them. The result is alot of deception, intrigue, manipulation, trickery, and paranoia. If the Warriors can Paralyze all the Mindshackled Puppets, they win (even the Paralyzed Warriors). If the Puppets can Paralyze the Warriors down enough to attack them openly (i.e., 1 Puppet and 1 Warrior, or 2 Puppets and 2 Warriors, etc.), then the Puppets win (even any who were forced to drink the water). That's about the gist of it...

As for the time involved to play, it all depends on how much participation there is in the thread. Normal Warriors will have to check the thread at least twice a week (by 11:00PM, CST, Tuesday and Friday nights) and decide who they want to vote for to get Paralyzed. The Mindshackled and the Visionary will also have to do PMing on Wednesdays and Saturdays to get their 'Nightly' activities done. If nobody really role-plays any or posts discussions in the thread, then all you'll have to do is pick somebody at random and vote. If there is ALOT of chitty-chat in the threads, reading through all of the arguments (and accusations and pleas and lies, etc.), could take 15 or 20 minutes, ...I really don't know from here... ^_^

In any case, don't be intimidated by my verbosity. I won't actually be playing (I'm the 'Storyteller'), so once the game gets going, you won't be hearing much from me... ^_^

If you think you might be interested, you can try to find 10 or 15 minutes this week to skim the full rules (linked above) and/or all the fine print, but even if you don't, you could probably play and figure it out pretty quickly, as long as you KEEP YOUR ROLE A SECRET...

D'zat cover it?... Was that better than reading the 'fine-print', or worse?... I should just shut-up now, ...Huh? ...Somebody help me out here and post a summary that doesn't take a whole lunch-hour to read... Aaaarrrggghhh...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old September 11th, 2006, 03:46 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Will all the [non-PM] discussion go on in this thread? It might get a little crowded when you add the discussion and the day votes.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old September 11th, 2006, 07:26 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question:
Why does daytime (which is idle banter for the most part, right, along with misdirection posts?) take 2 real days?
Could it be made 1 day to speed up the process?
Or is it just to make the timing work out to become a routine?
Have you found that online games work well with this scheduling? If so, just say that and that's good enough for me.

Also - can we pick our character, as long as it's Jandar or Ullar?
If so, I want to play a not-quite-there Johnny Shotgun Sullivan, who's a Lawman that's had experience with the supernatural before. (I'll actually be playing a Old West version of Inspecter Dahmers, from The Frighteners )

Here's the rest of the cast o characters:
Quote:
Only cards for units that follow Jandar or Ullar may be used, but there must not be any duplicates. From a Master Set, the cards for the Airborne Elite, Finn, Raelin, Sgt. Drake, the Tarn Viking Warriors, Thorgrim, and Syvarris can be used. The Venoc Vipers and Warlord, Omnicrons, and Kelda from "Malliddon's Prophecy" may be added, as can the 4th Mass. Line, Knights of Weston, and Sir Denrick from "Utgar's Rage" and Charos from the "Heroes of Laur". "Jandar's Oath" and "Zanafor's Discovery" would add Alastair, Concan, Johnny 'Shotgun', the MacDirks, the Sentinels, Saylind, the Shaolin, the Armoc Vipers, the Aubrien Archers, Deadeye Dan, and Morsbane, and Elite Onyx Vipers
Old September 11th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Site Admin

Thanks for the short version! It makes more sense now, but how many weeks does this go on for? This weekend is my birthday and I am going to be with family and don't think I will be online much, so I am hesitant to commit. I should be able to steal some time though, just prolly not as much as I will like to get a better grasp of the first round.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Question:
Why does daytime (which is idle banter for the most part, right, along with misdirection posts?) take 2 real days?
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
Thanks for the short version! It makes more sense now, but how many weeks does this go on for? This weekend is my birthday and I am going to be with family and don't think I will be online much, so I am hesitant to commit. I should be able to steal some time though, just prolly not as much as I will like to get a better grasp of the first round.
From what I understand, and it seems logical to me, you just answered Reaper's question of why have multiple days for a single daytime and multiple days for a single night ...

Most people actually have a life (not me of course), but cannot commit a week or so just to the game. Having it separate days allows for players to ketchup ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM

Q & A:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
Will all the [non-PM] discussion go on in this thread? It might get a little crowded when you add the discussion and the day votes.
Yes, ...all 'non-PM' discussion will happen here, and it will get awefully crowded (hopefully). ^_^ The 'discussion' (lies, deceit, treachery, twisted manipulation, etc.) is the "meat and potatoes" of this game. If there is no interactive 'banter' between the players to try and figure out why everybody is voting the way they are and discover who they are, then the game just becomes a series of random votes, and isn't really a ton of fun. Assuming the 'discussions' do get nice and interesting (and thick), anyone not interested in the politics can still find the actual votes quickly, 'cause they'll be in RED ALL-CAPS...

Quote:
Question:
Have you found that online games work well with this scheduling? If so, just say that and that's good enough for me.
Yes, it could be made 1 day, which is actually how most online WW games are played. I had three reasons for my 'scheduling'...
1) I didn't know what the players' commitment levels would be, and I didn't want to force the Puppets to have to post every single day. This way, 'normals' only have to check twice a week, and Puppets only 4 times a week, instead of seven. If this game becomes popular enough to run another in the future, we could pick up the pace if everybody wanted to...
2) Since this is a 'demo' game (as Malechi stated), I wanted people to have adequate time to digest the 'day' banter and decide on their votes. I didn't want anybody to feel 'rushed' their first time out. And lastly...
3) I didn't feel like I was up for the daily commitment myself. ^_^ My time is always crunched, and I was only up for 4 days-per-week myself at this point (but again, the future is always open for negotiation...)

Quote:
Also - can we pick our character, as long as it's Jandar or Ullar?
If so, I want to play a not-quite-there Johnny Shotgun Sullivan...
Hmmm, ...We usually deal them out randomly. I think it enhances the fun with a 'playing the hand you're dealt' feeling. Yeah, sometimes you have to be the 'hiss-hiss' Vipers, but sometimes you get to be the pompous, arragant Syvarris...

Anyhow, ...now that you mention it, I don't have any problems with people picking their own 'identities', as long as it enhances the fun of the game. So... anybody who wants to may pick any specific official character that follows Jandar or Ullar, common or unique, hero or squad...

Just post your request here in this thread and it will be honored (first-come, first-served). Anyone who doesn't make a request by Wednesday night (11:00PM) will be given a random identity for the game, as usual...

Quote:
...but how many weeks does this go on for?...
...Again, it depends on the game. With 4 Paralyzations per week (2 'day' and 2 'night') our 16-player (currently) game is guaranteed to be over in 3.5 weeks total, maximum. If the Warriors get lucky and find the Puppets in the first 3 'day' votes, then the game will be over next Friday. It all depends... The time you'll need to personally invest depends on you. If you just toss out a random vote, you'll only need to logon for 3 minutes every Tue & Fri night (plus Wed & Sat if you're a Puppet). If, on the other hand, you really want to dive into the discussions, you could conceivably spend 30 or 40 minutes per night. Again, ...it's all up to you...

Those were easy ones, ...any other questions?...

^_^
-Lordraidor-
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am really looking forward to this. I think its going to be a lot of fun.
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Q & A:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
So... anybody who wants to may pick any specific official character that follows Jandar or Ullar, common or unique, hero or squad...

Just post your request here in this thread and it will be honored (first-come, first-served).
I'll take Jotun then.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Site Admin

This sounds fun, even though I haven't read the fine print yet. I think I will regret not being in on this later, so count me in and I will at least find time to randomly vote this weekend, but that doesn't sound as fun as reading up on it all.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:18 PM

Quote:
This sounds fun, even though I haven't read the fine print yet. I think I will regret not being in on this later, so count me in...
O.K. funrun, ...you're in. Just do what you can do. We're not holding you to anything, except having fun. (You're supposed to send me a PM to register, B.T.W., but since you haven't read all the rules yet, I'll let you slide this once...) ^_~

And Malechi gets to be Jotun. We'll assume the cave has a low ceiling that really cramps him down so he can't just bear-hug all the others into unconsciousness and dig his way out by himself...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games