Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 11th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Pirates have the ship difficulty.
What do vampires have preventing them from being produced?
Um, daytime vulnerability, I guess, but I suspect most games with vampires in them that don't specifically revolve around the vamps in the first place sorta ignore the sunlight death thing anyway.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Pirates have the ship difficulty.
What do vampires have preventing them from being produced?
Um, daytime vulnerability, I guess, but I suspect most games with vampires in them that don't specifically revolve around the vamps in the first place sorta ignore the sunlight death thing anyway.
True, but that is impossible to put into Heroscape. Boats could work out, however.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:49 PM

theats has disabled reputation
yeah, but require a large lake, or wide river to make them worth while.

and you don't need boats, i mean, you don't have helicopters for the airborne elite.

Theophilus.
Old September 11th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
No, make it a 2 space boat, small, hold one figure, like a permanent carry. The figure goes onto the card. Pirates Ship would be similar, except bigger and can hold more people.

Needs refining, but it's not a bad idea.
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:08 PM

loseaturn has disabled reputation
I vote Raptorians. Make them the first flying range unit. Give them anti-frenzy. And heat vision... or something
Old September 12th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
There is a corner of a foreign field on each continent that is forever England.

Ive said it before, I'll say it again. Redcoats! SAS! Light Brigade! Longbowmen!

How the Greeks, Romans, Americans, FRENCH, Japanese, and Scots can be recognised without a no the the English, I'll never know.

Give me a 3-person squad of the Light Brigade, I shall die a happy man.

Aside from that, Dwarves, Vampires, Oriental Dragon, I would *love* a huge mutant snakebeast for the vipers, and so on.

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Weston is an English word/location, so I think the Knights of Weston and Sir Denrick represent England. Plus, there is Alistair and the MacDirks for Scotland. That's at least 4 units so far for the greater UK.

That's not to say that I don't like your ideas, but rather I thought I might point that out to ease your mind.
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:15 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Craig's Favorite Terrain?

Okay...so I've been without internet for a month, and I was unable to make it to GenCon...but it seems to me that before we received all this exciting news about Flagbearers and Wave 6, that there was buzz surrounding the fact that Craig's favorite terrain "has yet to be released". Was this something that was revealed at GenCon, or was it just a tease?

I've searched the site and can't seem to find any more info, so I'm guessing this is probably still in development. Anyone have any more information?

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
*tease*
I'm baffled as to why you think a nation having a history of trying to conquer the world is something to be proud of, Euryon... ;D

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
We still don't know, though speculation abounds. Lots of people are saying desert or swamp.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Weston is an English word/location, so I think the Knights of Weston and Sir Denrick represent England. Plus, there is Alistair and the MacDirks for Scotland. That's at least 4 units so far for the greater UK.

That's not to say that I don't like your ideas, but rather I thought I might point that out to ease your mind.
Well, the Knights of Weston's bio says theyre from Brittany, which is France. And the MacDirks are scottish, which isnt England. Like saying Canadian is American (USA) or Belgian is French.

The closest unit are actually the Romans who apparently "dissapeared" in England...
Old September 12th, 2006, 02:58 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euryon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib

Well, the Knights of Weston's bio says theyre from Brittany, which is France. And the MacDirks are scottish, which isnt England. Like saying Canadian is American (USA) or Belgian is French.

The closest unit are actually the Romans who apparently "dissapeared" in England...
Not a valid comparison. At least Scotland and England are both in the U.K. Canada is not in the U.S.A. or vice versa. And Brittany was once claimed by England, remember? Denrick is definitely an English name.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion