Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old September 15th, 2011, 12:04 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: How to choose, and use, the Elven Army.

I'm not sure the strategy chafes too much with him, except that you'll want to give him OM#1 a lot. With the wizards, he replaces a fireballer. Surround him and give him OM#1 and Ulginesh 2/3. He replaces Arkmer in the yo-yo if Arkmer can't reach.

Otherwise, he also has strong synergy with WoA and Aubriens.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Anyone want to revise this thread with Haduc? It seems like having him is a lot different strategy. Sure, you still will have an Elf-pod, but you will choose different figures with him and order marker management is completely different.
I'm as much of a supporter of Fanscape as anyone, but the custom stuff should probably stay in the custom area. The Book of Haduc would be an excellent place for this discussion.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; September 15th, 2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: for the record, my experience with Haduc agrees with kc's analysis
Old September 15th, 2011, 02:53 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Anyone want to revise this thread with Haduc? It seems like having him is a lot different strategy. Sure, you still will have an Elf-pod, but you will choose different figures with him and order marker management is completely different.
This subforum is for oficial units. Haduc is not oficial. Those like me will only play with customs if they are designed by the most recent official heroscape design team.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles