Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 24th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Our newest sponsor

Welcome Len.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Our new sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Oooh, nice prices.
Welcome, Len!

AGREED! I originally posted this over in the online store thread, but I saved about $24 over any other online store with the order I placed early Friday morning.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 24th, 2008, 10:35 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll definitely be grabbing some scape from you guys in the future. Amazing shipping and product prices
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:29 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Can't wait to order my first Heroscape lot...thanks, Keperts Nel! Oops, I hope I didn't just banish him to another dimension!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 24th, 2008, 12:22 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think it's greatr that HSers got another sponser! It really opens us up and gives room for more goodness.

As far as War gamers headquaters goes, those are unbeetable prices! 11 dollars for a small expansion? It's like 13 at Hasbro! Too bad a lot is out of stock...but I can see why! You guys must go through HS really fast with those prices!
Old May 24th, 2008, 01:11 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Am I the only one that feels like I'd be cheating on Sandra (HouseMouse)?

But really, those prices are just too good not to. Oh, the moral dilemma!
Old May 24th, 2008, 01:54 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwhite View Post

I don't think you should feel like you are cheating anyone. Competition is good. Having more than one place to go for Scape is a great feeling and one that I think we should all be happy about.
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Choices are a good thing, I'm sure Sandra and Len both would agree.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old May 24th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Are you cheating on Gas Station A when you buy gas for cheaper, right across the street, from Gas Station B?
Old May 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Are you cheating on Gas Station A when you buy gas for cheaper, right across the street, from Gas Station B?
That's not the best analogy. I would say that if you know the guy who runs the gas station A and he's been treating you fairly with decent prices and service for a few years, then a new gas station B opens accross the street with lower prices, you may feel a sense of loyalty to gas station A.

But if the new prices make you happier or make you doubt the previouse retailer, then having choices paints a clearer picture.

Whatever the case, the best part about this is it shows some retailer confidence in our site and in the line itself. The popularity of Heroscape is good for everyone.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old May 24th, 2008, 07:17 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

I posted this a couple of weeks ago in the Online Shopping Guide, but I preordered Aquilla's Alliance and two Ticalla Jungles for about $55, shipping included. War Gamers Headquarters is awesome.
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:53 AM

Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker

Everyone will have their reasons for buying from Retailer A, B or C. So whomever you choose, make sure you walk away with a smile on your face while anxiously waiting for your goodies to arrive!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online