Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:35 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
Exclamation Free Comic Book Saturday

Don't forget that this Saturday May 3 is Free Comic Book Saturday at your local comic book store. This event is what started it all for me and my kids. About 5 years ago I was driving past the local comic book store, which I past almost everyday and had never went in, and saw a sign in the window that it was free comic book day. So I went home and got the kids and picked up the free comics. After looking around the store I had to try some of the games and the rest is history. We never really got into the comics but we have become board game addicts.

Old May 4th, 2008, 12:54 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart
Re: Free Comic Book Saturday

...yeah and I ended up spending $50 on FCBD, as I had to get that Tellos hardcover, particularly in memory of Wieringo.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics