Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 21st, 2010, 12:12 AM

ravemaster99 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index

Sorry for posting here instead of messaging , but i got an error when trying it (maybe its my browser, Opera ? But i'm new to the HS scene, if you could add me to South Chicago/Downtown Chicago, 1994? I travel between those two locations.

The BEST thing about being me, is that there are SO MANY mes... watching... waiting...watching... Yea... I signed it...

Click here to level up my card!
Old February 21st, 2010, 10:07 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

No problem ravemaster99. Posting here is as good as sending me a PM. You are on the list and welcome to Heroscapers.com !!

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:38 PM.
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Gamer's World, at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, has D&D Wave 1. Price is $12.99 and they are doing the usual "buy 2 get 3rd at half price" deal.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:17 PM
Spin Master

mechastar has been added. Welcome the list!
Old November 24th, 2010, 09:21 AM

mechastar has disabled reputation

Thank you sir.

"Not baked goods, professor. Baked bads!" - The Tick
Old March 22nd, 2011, 10:55 AM

elmojam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi Everyone,

I live on the north side. Birth year 1980.

I am new to 'Scape and bought a master set.

I recently discovered Black Sun Games in Chicago, near my house. I talked to Brandon, the owner, and he is willing to host HeroScape events.
Would anyone be willing to meet up there for some gaming?

http://www.blacksungameschicago.com
Old March 22nd, 2011, 11:13 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmojam View Post
Ewww...5600 N. Kedzie

That is a long way up from the South Side. Anyone know a place is southern Cook County?
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:25 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmojam View Post
Hi Everyone,

I live on the north side. Birth year 1980.

I am new to 'Scape and bought a master set.

I recently discovered Black Sun Games in Chicago, near my house. I talked to Brandon, the owner, and he is willing to host HeroScape events.
Would anyone be willing to meet up there for some gaming?

http://www.blacksungameschicago.com
Well there clearly hasn't been a lot of response to this, but hopefully my posting will give this thread a bump and more people will see it. I'd definitely be willing to meet up there for some 'Scape, but just so you know, Saturdays aren't good for me.

I can't figure out why, since Chicago is such a big city, but it seems to be a dead zone as far as Heroscape events go...
Old April 7th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Spin Master

Welcome to the list, elmojam!
Sorry about the delay. First post update.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:39 PM.
Old April 7th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@elmojam - Argh! Where were you two years ago when I lived on the north side (Rogers Park) and had no one to play with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Spin Master

Hello Sir Waysyed and welcome to the list! (First post update.)

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:40 PM.
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:19 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Chicagoland Tournament- January 21, 2012- Calumet City, IL

Check the tournament thread for more information.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers