Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:49 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Aug/6)

Downers Grover here! I'm 17 (1992). Looking for new people to play with besides my little brother.
Old October 24th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to Heroscapers.com, Frylock! You have been added to the list.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:38 PM.
Old October 24th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Downers Grover here! I'm 17 (1992). Looking for new people to play with besides my little brother.
/shameless plug

Check out the tourney in my sig line. Mt. Prospect, Nov 21!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; October 24th, 2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old November 10th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index

Gamers World at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg has wave 10. I nearly cleaned them out of "Warriors of Feldspar". Sorry. Got to have my commons x5.

MSRP $12.99 and buy 2 get 1 half price!

Last edited by GaryLASQ; November 10th, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old November 30th, 2009, 06:45 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Hello, I'm from Downers Grove. I'm 14 (1995). I'm also known as the "little brother" mentioned in Frylock's post.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
Spin Master

Hello Wonderball68 and welcome! You have been added to the list.
Old December 27th, 2009, 10:31 AM

Bladethorne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm in Naperville, and I'm 12.

~Bladethorne

My sig would like to say that it is a sig. Let's all wave hi to the sig.
Can't find what your looking for? Try the Index.

Last edited by Bladethorne; December 27th, 2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Spin Master

Bladethorne, welcome to Heroscapers.com! You have been added to the list.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:38 PM.
Old December 28th, 2009, 07:05 PM

land.scape is surprisingly tart
Time for a Chicagoland gaming day?

My son is eager to get together with other players. Anyone looking to host a game soon? We have plenty of figs and tiles to bring if needed.

Maybe a MS3 release party?

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.

Last edited by land.scape; December 28th, 2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 10:42 PM
Spin Master

Hello land.scape.

I'm considering hosting at my brother's place again this month. I usually host on Sunday afternoons, so I was thinking 1/17 or 1/24.

I noticed ProtoFury is doing a tourney in Bloomington on Sat 1/16. 3 or 4 players who usually attend my events will probably try to make that tourney, so I may steer clear of 1/17 to not be in conflict.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:14 AM

land.scape is surprisingly tart

Hi Gary, I'll keep an eye out for something around the 24th then. Not feeling motivated to drive down to Bloomington, so I'll be skipping that event.

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.
Old January 15th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Spin Master

Gamer's World, at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, has 1 Underdark Master set at the moment. (I snatched up 4.) Store manager says more are on the way.

He's got a good price on them also, $24.99 (if you don't mind the Cook county sales tax).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers