Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 17th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Jan/31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrza44 View Post
rockford ,IL and I am 29
Hello tomrza44. I've added you to the list.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:36 PM.
Old June 25th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Jun/25)

MalignantT has been added to the list.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
Spin Master

Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Jan/31)

Gamer's World, at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, has Wave 9 and it looks like they've already sold a few packs. I wouldn't be surprised if they've had it for a week or longer; knowing how fast they get and shelve the new stuff. They also have plenty of Wave 1, some Wave 2, and of course plenty of Nakitas (aka "Potential Skahens").

They are still doing a "Buy 1, Get 1 half-price" sale. So buying from them is cheaper than WalMart.
Old July 15th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Spin Master

Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Jul/15)

Welcome to Heroscapers.com redcrd17. You have been added to the list.

Old July 16th, 2009, 07:51 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

Hey everyone, I'd love to get added to the index. I know you have a gathering on the 19th, I wish I could make it, but I can't this time around- hopefully next time. Anyway, Captain Canuck from St. John, Indiana (Lake County), born 1971. Thanks!!!
Old July 16th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck View Post
Hey everyone, I'd love to get added to the index. I know you have a gathering on the 19th, I wish I could make it, but I can't this time around- hopefully next time. Anyway, Captain Canuck from St. John, Indiana (Lake County), born 1971. Thanks!!!

Hey, another Lake County resident in da House! You're twenty minutes from me Captain.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 16th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Spin Master

Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Jul/16)

Hello Captain Canuck! You have been added to the list.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:37 PM.
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:19 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck View Post

Hey, another Lake County resident in da House! You're twenty minutes from me Captain.
Well, giddyup Hahma, we gotta get a game in sometime!! Legoboy usually comes over at least a couple times a month, we could get some really good games going. Check your PMs.
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:20 PM

redcrd17 Woo who?

Thanks for adding me to the list but one minor update... I was born in 1986 not 68. Only 22.
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcrd17 View Post
Thanks for adding me to the list but one minor update... I was born in 1986 not 68. Only 22.
Oops. All fixed.
Old August 6th, 2009, 12:19 PM

Drumsolodude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I live in evanston! I am 14.

"I wonder what's for dinner?"
-The King
Old August 6th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Spin Master

Welcome to Heroscapers.com, Drumsolodude! You have been added to the list.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:38 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers