Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 29th, 2019, 01:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Talingul

At a tournament a couple months ago in Louisville I played Talingul and did really well as I felt if I played a little better I could have went undefeated against some great players & armies:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Next tournament is Mar. 9:
555 points, 24 figures, VC allowed, no Marvel, no Realin RotV.
It has been requested we update this format with "must include at least 5 Generals"; so it has been done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Since 2 of the 5 other players brought Small Elementals, I decided to use Large Elementals/Constructs:

Unit General Points
Talingul Utgar 100 (thanks @Phantom for borrow)
Boreos Jandar 115
Iron Golem Vydar 100
Augamo Vydar 155
Martial La Hire Einar 70
Bol Aquilla 10

Overall I liked the army. Unlike small elemental army where if Kurrok dies early game (like what happened in my match-up against Sawyer where he practically forfeited after this happened) you are not totally SOL when Talingul dies, as @NecroBlade killed him about 1/2 through the game and my Heroes were still powerful enough on their own, I just had to be more strategic on where I placed my order markers. I lost to Necroblade who had 1 life left on Major Q9 (after using healing glyph when he had 3 wounds) and if I had put more order markers on Iron Golum to kill Major Q9 before he got the healing glyph instead of on Augumo and Martial La Hire to kill rats first, I could have won. I did loose to @Mr_Chompy as he played well with his Wrymlings keeping them out of range just enough to whittle my heroes down with mostly normal attacks faster than I could kill his Wrymlings, but honestly him holding the wound glyph the entire game is what really won it. I should have used BOL to kill is lone Black Wrymling on the wound glyph towards the end of the game, and I might have won that as well.

I went 2-2 for the day with 2 close losses and two huge wins, but felt I could have went undefeated if I just played better, so I am still learning after all these years.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs