Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old April 3rd, 2016, 02:40 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HexScape

The last Server link I posted was not working, due to an error in how I compiled it. Thanks to @shmet for telling me.
I updated the link on the OP to point to a correct version.
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:41 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I need some help figuring out the server settings for the online portion of this. I have the default URL still in but it wont connect. Any help?
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:08 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
I need some help figuring out the server settings for the online portion of this. I have the default URL still in but it wont connect. Any help?
Are you running your own or trying to connect to Lyrgard's?

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old July 17th, 2017, 05:47 AM

DatSaxophoneGuy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Also noob question here... I want to build maps but half of them are hsc. files.... Tried downloading virtualscape but all the maps I wanna upload say it's outdated
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I see that I have a HexScape badge, but I don't see what I've done to earn it. Can someone help me out?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 22nd, 2018, 04:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey all!

I tried out HexScape for the first time, as a sort of VirtualScape replacement, since the OpenGL shadowing doesn't work.

I got it to open, but it won't load a map properly: my .hsc files show up as grey hexes. I've installed the base Heroscape assets, but even a map of just grass won't load. Any trees or walls or outcrops give me errors.

What am I missing? I've definitely seen jungle and castle and trees and road in screenshots.

Any help?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software