Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old September 6th, 2016, 06:52 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Craig Van Ness Leaves Hasbro

Will the other two credited designers continue with AOTP expansions?

I would think so, as the next one is probably already in preparation. Anyone who hears anything, please let us know.
Old September 7th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Leaves Hasbro

I came here to say I was wondering the same thing. But it is hard to tell. AoTP stuff is hitting the bargain bin relatively fast for a tabletop product, which, while nice on the wallet, doesn't bode well for expansions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 7th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I would guess not. Just my guess. Despite the number of posts I have on this forum, I don't actually know anything.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 7th, 2016, 12:58 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

My guess at the reason why the base set was clearanced was because of the SKU issue that stores have. They hate multiples, so carrying one core at a time may be the reason. At least that's my experience working in retail.

I hope that's the case anyways.

I am sure Ethan and James are competent enough to design without CVN overlooking the operation. For all we know, he might have been a designer for arena in name only since he and others designed the engine. He might not have designed any arena at all. *shrug*
Old September 7th, 2016, 05:38 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I wouldn't mind him taking the system from Hasbro elsewhere. If there's any chance of an actual Heroscape 2.0 (multi thematic arena), it's out of Hasbro / WotC.
Old September 7th, 2016, 06:03 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hasbro always hangs onto its intellectual properties with a death grip, even if they don't come out for years.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News