Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2006, 12:05 PM
...Sneakiest Charmed ('07 CoNny Award)

Mystic Blue is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I concur, she (Kelda) has seemed fishy to me since the beginning.
(Italics, parenthesis added)

Quote:
Yes, I believe the MacDirk is shackled as well. Maybe us warriors can actually win this.
Quote:
It is the knight. Paralyze him.
If what you've said in the last day is true, Raelin, we're all in very deep trouble. Regardless, it really doesn't matter anymore, because you're paralyzed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
AE, it is a bit late in the game to be playing the false seer game. That ship has sailed, If I am the false seer which I think you know I am not then as they say....Your goose is cooked.
It's only too late in the game to change your strategy when the 'Shackled outnumber us. And if you are the false seer, which I think I think you are, our goose is only cooked if we continue to let you lead us around by the nose.

I'm still considering your answer to my questions, Knight. (Read: answer coming at lunch). Whatever happens, I appreciate you answering them.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old October 13th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
"This has been quite an entertaining day! By that I mean I have been very amused watching the shackled Raelin and Drake squirm around in futile attempts to save their remaing fellow shackled, or shackleds. Notice that indeed I said you two ARE shackeld, for your words today have removed all doubt from my mind. Other warriors should note that Raelin and Drake have been wildly claiming "this person is good/ shackled." These words show how desparate they are to inject confusion, doubt, and suspicion into the minds of the remaining true warriors. Whether or not there are one or two shackleds remaining, today's vote is clearly their last chance to gain any glimmer of hope that the skackled can ultimately prevail."

"I do not care to tell anyone who to vote for today, but I do hope the true warriors can see that there is no hint of true guilt nor innocence that can be inferred from anything Raelin or Drake has said in the past two days, if ever."

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old October 13th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Erwin Taggart, thou hast accused me multiple times, or at the very least questioned me. I must say that my baser self doth desire to cast a vote against thee; I will, however, not give in to this--yet.

I feel my vote this day must be for
KELDA
Old October 13th, 2006, 01:51 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Blue
Quote:
I concur, she (Kelda) has seemed fishy to me since the beginning.
(Italics, parenthesis added)

Quote:
Yes, I believe the MacDirk is shackled as well. Maybe us warriors can actually win this.
Quote:
It is the knight. Paralyze him.
If what you've said in the last day is true, Raelin, we're all in very deep trouble. Regardless, it really doesn't matter anymore, because you're paralyzed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
AE, it is a bit late in the game to be playing the false seer game. That ship has sailed, If I am the false seer which I think you know I am not then as they say....Your goose is cooked.
It's only too late in the game to change your strategy when the 'Shackled outnumber us. And if you are the false seer, which I think I think you are, our goose is only cooked if we continue to let you lead us around by the nose.

I'm still considering your answer to my questions, Knight. (Read: answer coming at lunch). Whatever happens, I appreciate you answering them.
Yes, I am saying we are in big trouble. We have only been able to take out one of the Shackled so far.
Old October 13th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Raelin ssshisssssstaffffeth How lissssssooor Would naahhlessssssteth You riiiiiiiiighessterithhh Know kahllliresssss Unlessss gahriiiiiiiiyethhhh Shackled?...

Old October 13th, 2006, 02:12 PM
...Sneakiest Charmed ('07 CoNny Award)

Mystic Blue is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Once again, Erwin Taggart attacketh me. He seemeth to think he can discern my heart and loyalties. He also challengeth me to defend myself and my actions whilst entrapped in this vile prison of a cave.
If I could discern your heart and loyalties, then you could call me Visionary and we could be done with this. I wish it was that simple. Instead, I do challenge your actions in the cave, the same way mine have been challenged.
Quote:
I have this to say to thee, Erwin Taggart, I beleive we may find that none of us will be able to fully defend our actions of the last several days. This cave hath infected us all. We were once noble allies, we fought side by side, all of us, upon the fields of Valhalla; yet now we have all entered into a vile pact... to condemn our fellow warriors to a fate from which we know not that they can be saved. But we have only done what we must do, and so we go on.
Yup. I agree with you on all counts. Except for the part about not being able to save the paralyzed. The Kyrie over there *points to the old man twitching on the floor* said there's a cure for the paralysis at his village. When we get free, we take our fallen there and revive them.
Quote:
A vote was required based on our pact. I voted as best I could; the regrets I expressed, as always, have come from an inability to be certain which is what I would prefer, but I came to realize that it was not possible
You may not believe me, but I think you're right. Certainty melts like chocolate in July around here. Would have been nice if you'd owned up to that sooner, though.
Quote:
I founded no friendship with thy sargent at that time. I found a staement he did make strange, which I questioned. The sargent and others informed of the bases of that statement, so I no longer persued that line of thought.
Eh, still seems suspicious. But unless you jump up and start declaring that you're 'Shackled and have been duping us the whole time, there's not much that can change that.
Quote:
I voted for Raelin because I beleived her to be shackled, I felt there was no reason to state why my vote fell upon her. I beleived this for the same reasons as others.
Justification would have been nice, even if it was just 'Nilfheim sez.'
Quote:
What further conclusion wouldst thou have me draw? The conlusion I did draw was that the shackled had attempted to silence the giant in retribution for his support of the Wyrm of the north.
The conclusion you drew was somewhat vague and the way you said it seemed, to me, like you were trying to get us to throw unthinking support behind Nilfheim. 'Course, that could also be my bias against his seer, despite his arguments to that seer's truth.
Quote:
I hope I have addressed thy concerns, but I fear that no matter what I say thou wilst not listen. But I take no offense at this, because I have come to beleive little of what I hear in this vile place as well.
You've addressed them better than you have before and, like I said, I appreciate that. Whether or not you believe me is up to you. I take what you say with a grain of salt, but I figure most of what's said has at least some basis in truth. It's up to the rest of us to dig through the debris around it and find it.

Where I sit now isn't a good spot, though. Four votes makes someone take a drink. Kelda's got three, Thorgrim one. If I vote for you, Knight, Kelda drinks, because the votes are split again. If I vote for Kelda, she drinks. If I vote for Thorgrim, he's closer to drinking, but by no means there. In all honesty, Thorgrim seems like the puppets' favorite plaything, throwing him up in front of us again and again when he hasn't really done much. I don't know, maybe he'll enlighten me tonight.

My vote won't condemn the one I vote for, it just makes my stand clearer. And unlike the Knight, my baser self gets the best of me sometimes.

HEY SULLIVAN, CARE FOR A DRINK?

Old October 13th, 2006, 02:14 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperactiveSloth
Raelin ssshisssssstaffffeth How lissssssooor Would naahhlessssssteth You riiiiiiiiighessterithhh Know kahllliresssss Unlessss gahriiiiiiiiyethhhh Shackled?...
I could be the seer. Or it could be just their actions.
Old October 13th, 2006, 02:37 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Raelin, ye devioos lassie, if ye waur still in th' gam, eh'd vote fur ye again.

Fur lae ay ye, Ah hae decided oan mah vote. Raelin has bin tryin' tae protect 'er fellaw Shackled by throwin' us false names. At first, it was accusin' warriors, but ance we said we'd hink opposite whit Raelin said, we immediately distroost whit she says again, thinkin' she'd change tactics.

Ah dornt hink Raelin is 'at dumb. Raelin has bin accusin' warriors th' whole time, Ah believe. Nae only 'at, but she'd want tae draw onie attention awa' frae 'er fellows--not jist negative attention. Fur thes reason, Ah believe it is one ay th' two unknoon warriors tae us besides Kelda. Ah cannae say which it is, but circumstances leid me tae believe it is th' Airborne Elite.

Th' first day, it was remarked 'at he an' th' sergeant waur "thick as thieves" an' efter 'at remark they distanced themselves frae each other, even gonnae sae far as tae cast doubt oan each other. Nae sae much to cause a commotion, but still tryin' tae separate.

AH VOTE FUR TH' AIRBORNE ELITE.
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:11 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
"Tell ya what, soldjuuurr -

Ah'll make it simple.
You accusin' me and tha Knight and sayin' there's a false Seer is a mite late.
You and yer Shackled pals shoulda been tryin' ta float that LONG ago, before tha' Warriors had gotten together.

Tryin' ta question tha Seer now is like tryin' ta pull out after shootin' yer bullets - it's a BIT LATE.

There ain't no such thing as partially pregnant, and 'twether fer good or fer ill, we're committed with this course a action with Nilf's Seer.

You can try an' mix things up and confuse people, but why would the Warriors change their direction at this late stage? That's a recipe fer disaster, ah'll tell you.

Ah thank Thorgrimm for tallyin' up those votes, and they sure do show how questionable tha' Airborne Elite's votes were.

And let me play my cards on tha table for ya, AE - (yer not gonna like it, cause it's a Royal Flush as far as yer concerned):
Me 'n tha Knight 'n Syvarris have already been cleared by tha' Seer.
You can go ahead and try to call tha' Seer inta question, but like Syv said - THAT ship has sailed.

So we don' have ta explain ourselves - we ain't on trial, in other words.
Explaining ourselves just brings more stuff inta question, as tha Knight got across.

Ah'm done talkin' - you've made it clear ye're no Warrior, and Kelda's excessive quietness is almost PROOF positive ta me that she ain;t no Shackled - Puppets don't have tha luxury of being that quiet - they gotta use every ounce of politicalness they got ta overcome all tha numbers they have ta ta win.

Ah'll hand it to ya Puppets - y'all have been really good at lasting this long, and keepin' us all confused, but ye're not gonna win this time.

I ain't givin' you no more drinks from my flasks, Airborne Elite - it's time you drank from tha Well."
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:21 PM

RPMiller has disabled reputation
ooc: Just to clarify a comment above. I don't believe it has to be 4 votes to make someone drink. It is a majority. Therefore I believe Kelda is going no matter what the next vote is. LordRaidor am I correct about that?

ic: *cough* *sputter* *spasm* GET IN THAT HOLE PRIVATE!! NOW!! *twitch* Huh? Wh- What? We are still in the *twitch* cave? The shackled have still not be defeated? *spasm* sorry bunch of *twitch* ...ke me when you have freed the shackled. *cough* Too much talk... *twitch*
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:24 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
"Ah'm thinkin' some a you are wishin' you voted differently taday already.

Thorgrim, Syvarris, and Knight a Weston - y'all put too much stock in someone bein' quiet. Kelda ain't a Puppet, I'm almost sure a it.
From tha' beginnin', I've been sayin' that whoever's too quiet is most likely a distracted Warrior. Puppets don't let other Puppets stay distracted - there's too much at stake every day fer them ta be active in here. Warriors are tha ones who are prone ta fadin' in n outta interest in tha Cave dealin's - especially if they're not bein' given' much information or trust.

Kelda - you voted so early, and panicked, that ya made it so we couldn't get this rotten Puppet soldyur outta here taday.

Ah'm afraid yer goose is cooked, darlin' - n ah'm perty sure ya ain't a Shackled.
Ya got my sympathy, darlin' - I hate ta see a good Warrior get 'Lyzed.

*Sullivan doffs his cowboy hat in his hand as a sign of respect and sadness. *

Soldier Puppet - yer day is numbered.
Tomorra', yer gettin' paralyzed, and there's nothin' you can do ta stop it.
Why don't you take tha honorable way out, and drink along with Kelda taday and let's free you from Ne-Gok-Sa's control when we get outta here?
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How the Votes Fall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMiller
ooc: Just to clarify a comment above. I don't believe it has to be 4 votes to make someone drink. It is a majority. Therefore I believe Kelda is going no matter what the next vote is. LordRaidor am I correct about that?
The DAY Paralysis votes don't require a specific 'thresh-hold' number, or even a 'majority' (i.e., more than half of the votes). The single player with the most votes is the one forced to drink. Ties are broken randomly by the Storyteller.

So if seven votes were:
  • 1 Vote for Thorgirm,
  • 1 Vote for Taggart,
  • 1 Vote for Syvarris,
  • 1 Vote for Kelda,
  • 1 Vote for Sullivan, and
  • 2 Votes for the Knight of Weston
...then the Knight would drink.

If seven votes were:
  • 2 Votes for Taggart,
  • 2 Votes for Kelda,
  • 2 Votes for Sullivan, and
  • 1 Vote for Syvarris
...Then either Taggart, Kelda, or Sullivan (chosen at random) would drink.

...At this point in today's vote, come 11:00PM (CST) tonight, Kelda will drink from the Wellspring, as she has more votes than any other Warrior. The only thing that could avert that now would be ANOTHER active player voluntarily drinking from the Wellspring (which would automatically nullify the voting results). Such acts of valor are extremely rare, but sometimes do happen (like a Warrior volunteering to drink if the player that they think is the Visionary is winning a DAY vote, etc.)

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games