Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2006, 12:41 AM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMiller
Knight of West... *twitch* good *spasm* no harm *twitch* validated by Nilf as warrior *spasm* no need to pursue *twitch* explained all *spasm* honorable warrior not shackled
What did I not hear this? When was he cleared. I have not seen anything of it. Nilfhiem did alot of talking with me in the shadows of this cave too and never mentioned the Knight being cleared.

I am assembling my voting records to point out many of what is going on. I have not been cleared by the white dragon. I don't wish to spend the remaining days paralyzed and worried about the shackled gaining power in this cave so I will be back shortly with my information all formed.

OOC: Give me 20 minutes.

You are a good friend. When the Zombies come to take over the world I will be tripping you.
Old October 13th, 2006, 12:55 AM

RPMiller has disabled reputation
Not cleared by seer *twitch* by Nilf *spasm* after my questioning *twitch* you don't remember? *spasm* will look forward to your *twitch* ..records *spasm* I know you are also a good man *cough*
Old October 13th, 2006, 01:27 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
llloookkk....jjjotttunnn leeeaadddss shhaaccckll.....bbby nnnosssee

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=asc&start=990

lllissssttteennnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi Boced
I concur, she has seemed fishy to me since the beginning

ssshhhaaaccckklleeedd aarr.... prrrottteccctingggg kkkkeeelddd.....
Old October 13th, 2006, 01:57 AM

Day 1 I started out on a bad foot with stating a place to start our search for the Shackeld. This brought me into the firing line with Charos. My vote was 17th and for Charos at that time. It was Sullivan that cast the deciding vote 22nd for Charos giving him a count of 11 votes and sending him to the well Spring.

AE voted 15th for Charos Kelda 20th for Charos

Day 2 I voted Last and as my vote would change nothing Concan would drink I voted Raelin. I was suspicious of her at the time and wanted to have her speak to it. The answers I recieved at that time did not show me anything other than a very poor attempt to confuse.

Sullivan voted 19th vor Syvarris which was a safe don't vote for anyone vote as she had only 3 votes at the time.

AE voted 13th for Syvarris Kelda 17th for Concan.

Day 3 I voted 13th for the Venoc Warlord. He was one of the people in the cave that pointed fingers at me for suggesting where to start on day 1. Sullivan you missed voting and tried to put in a vote for the Venoc Warlord. (If you had PMed the Storyteller you would vote for the Venoc then why didn't you voice it in the cave until after the time was up?)

AE voted 14th for Venoc Warlord Kelda 10th for Omnicron
I thought this was the best voting day with only 2 people we placed on the chopping block.

Day 4 I voted late but placed the vote 15th after time for Tarn. I could see that Raelin was drinking from the wellspring by the 10th vote cast by Jotun. I wanted information again and thought that the votes drew people out better. In this case it seemed to make him a target. Sullivan voted 7th for Raelin.

AE voted 13th for Ralin Kelda did not vote

Starting with Day 5 will come in the next Post

You are a good friend. When the Zombies come to take over the world I will be tripping you.
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:02 AM

Day 5 I did not place a vote as the Warrior of Ashra had already been chosen by the 9th vote that day. I did make a comment (105009) about how we were on the right track based on the Shackleds' comments. Sullivan you voted 11th for the Warriors of Ashra.

AE voted for Knights of Weston (the only vote that day not for WofA)
Kelda did not vote again.

Day 6 I voted 12th for Deadeye Dan, I had waited a while and was finishing my count when i put in for Sullivan to cast the decision. This made his 13th vote the decider for the Aubrien Archer.

AE voted for Aubrien Kelda for Aubrien

Day 7 I started the vote for Deadeye Dan, I had heard nothing from him that would be helpful and didn't see his reasoning. Sullivan voted for the AE after Dan took his drink on his own.

AE voted DED Kelda for Nilfhiem

Day 8 I again voted first and it was for Sgt Drake Alexander. This was based on Nilfhiems seer seeing a vision of him as a shackled. Sullivan also voted this way.

AE voted Sgt Drake Kelda did not vote.

Does this show enough of the voting record for you, Sullivan?

Now I understand not being able to get up to vote in some cases but for Kelda there have been too many times.

If we were to vote off another Warrior it wouldn't hurt our chances as I see we have only 1 shackled to find.

I feel that this vote must be for the one that I am less sure about. That would mean "I VOTE FOR KELDA"

Old October 13th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicerGM
If we were to vote off another Warrior it wouldn't hurt our chances as I see we have only 1 shackled to find.

I feel that this vote must be for the one that I am less sure about. That would mean "I VOTE FOR KELDA"
"I concur Viking. I believe the true warriors have ultimately prevailed no matter who wins the vote today."

"Kelda has been too quiet, and while I do not doubt that her reasons are true, they are also very convenient for a shackled who needs to stay in the shadows. . . perhaps too convenient. I VOTE FOR KELDA."

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old October 13th, 2006, 09:05 AM
...Sneakiest Charmed ('07 CoNny Award)

Mystic Blue is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMiller
Knight of West... *twitch* good *spasm* no harm *twitch* validated by Nilf as warrior *spasm* no need to pursue *twitch* explained all *spasm* honorable warrior not shackled
I... I'm sorry, Sarge. Regardless of Nilfheim's character, I don't think he can be the only compass we use here. I have to follow my instincts on this one. And my instincts say the Knight of Weston hasn't been completely truthful and that Nilfheim's seer isn't what they say they are.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old October 13th, 2006, 09:09 AM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
"I find Kelda untrustworhty. Sh-she is being protected by the shackled. But, be w-wary of what the shac-twitch-kled say. There words could have many meanings."

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old October 13th, 2006, 09:26 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It is the knight. Paralyze him.
Old October 13th, 2006, 09:49 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Nilfheim still lies on the cave floor, suddenly his wings shoot out to the sides and fall extended to the ground. Those pale white eyes are back...

So the shackled make another attempt at disinformation.... Warriors I, not Nilfheim am the seer. I am still with you and I still am doing what I can to get us out of here.

AE, it is a bit late in the game to be playing the false seer game. That ship has sailed, If I am the false seer which I think you know I am not then as they say....Your goose is cooked.

No I am not the false Seer and I will give you all comfort by saying this....If the free warriors stick together the Shackled cannot win. I know there is some confusion about names being released but for all of our good, all of the warriors names could not be given. I will say this... I think your finger pointing at the knight is way off.... I trust the knight with my life.

Again Nilfheim goes through a series of seizures until his form is returned to a motionless hulk upon the floor. Again that strange smile is etched upon his face....he seems to be enjoying the Shackled's scramble to save themselves.
Old October 13th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Once again, Erwin Taggart attacketh me. He seemeth to think he can discern my heart and loyalties. He also challengeth me to defend myself and my actions whilst entrapped in this vile prison of a cave.

I have this to say to thee, Erwin Taggart, I beleive we may find that none of us will be able to fully defend our actions of the last several days. This cave hath infected us all. We were once noble allies, we fought side by side, all of us, upon the fields of Valhalla; yet now we have all entered into a vile pact... to condemn our fellow warriors to a fate from which we know not that they can be saved. But we have only done what we must do, and so we go on.

Now to thy questions:

(1)Why, when you said we should take things slow and careful, be sure of who we're forcing to drink, do you vote for someone you don't think is a 'Shackled? A vote was required based on our pact. I voted as best I could; the regrets I expressed, as always, have come from an inability to be certain which is what I would prefer, but I came to realize that it was not possible

(2)So what made the two of you so close in the first place, that you'd get over an argument so fast and stick so far away from one another? I founded no friendship with thy sargent at that time. I found a staement he did make strange, which I questioned. The sargent and others informed of the bases of that statement, so I no longer persued that line of thought.Of course, Sarge did ask you many of the same questions I'm posin' to you right now (106353), but I found your answers vague and unhelpful (106387). (3)Can you tell me the truth now? reaper and rpmiller had a fight, to make it up to him, rpmiller apologized to reaper in the cave 'nuff said.

(4)What happened to careful and convinced? As I said, I came to realize that it was not possible

(5)Why aren't you using the logic you hailed early onAs I said, I came to realize that it was not possible and (6)why aren't you telling us why you're voting the way you are? I voted for Raelin because I beleived her to be shackled, I felt there was no reason to state why my vote fell upon her. I beleived this for the same reasons as others.

When Jotun was paralyzed by the 'Shackled, you implied it was because he supported Nilfheim, but you refused to draw any conclusions (110936). (7)Why aren't you interested in helping the rest of us? What further conclusion wouldst thou have me draw? The conlusion I did draw was that the shackled had attempted to silence the giant in retribution for his support of the Wyrm of the north.

I hope I have addressed thy concerns, but I fear that no matter what I say thou wilst not listen. But I take no offense at this, because I have come to beleive little of what I hear in this vile place as well.

And further...I did not vote the day the sargent fell because before I was ready to fully cast my vote his fate had been decided and he did drink of the waters of the wellspring.
Old October 13th, 2006, 10:59 AM

RPMiller has disabled reputation
Fine. Yes... *twitch* I am a shackled and protect... *spasm* Kelda... *twitch* There I said it... *spasm* vote for her, vote for her now *twitch* so that we *spasm* ...out of this accursed cave *twitch* the other shackled will be *spasm* ..sy to find with so many *ugh* ...arriors left *twitch* Nilf continues his false *spasm* ...usations *cough* if not shackled *twitch* then misguid... *ugh* *ah* so hard to... *twitch* good luck to you if you contin... *spasm* ...heim AAAHHHHH!!!

And with that the Sgt. apparently collapses into unconsciousness once again.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games