Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2006, 11:53 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
*earlier in the cave....*

Sullivan rouses himself to look close to the slumbering giant and inspect him:

He notices the giant's sleep, wonders if it's sleep, or Puppet-induced Paralysis, and remembers the giant's fondness for the "boom-stick"......

He unshoulders the shotgun, aims it near Jotun's head, and fires a reverberating blast into the ground.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... Yup.

He's Paralyzed all right.
Tha Puppets got 'im."
Old October 10th, 2006, 12:43 AM

RPMiller has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicerGM
I fear that my list of suspects is too short but maybe that is because there is only one shackle to find. As I see the list there is one that has had very little to contribute or convinently doesn't provide information or looses there notebook. I am tired of the pretend talk and vote now.

(Editted out vote so that it doesn't accidently get counted twice)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Th' mark ay a sleekit mindshackled is tae seem tae be oan th' warriors' side, but pure slide by withit much commitment tae anybody. Ah hink 'at fur tay lang Drake has bin slidin' by loch yesterday's haggis. Ah will withauld mah vote sae he can defend himself, but Ah hink thaur is wee tae change mah min' at thes point.
The Sgt. looks over at his two accusers with a questioning look, and then to the others around him, "Well isn't this an interesting turn of events? I guess my first question is how would you like me to defend myself when there isn't anything but an accusation to defend against? I should have known that I would eventually have to, just as all the warriors before me.

So let's start with what makes you, Thorgrim, so confident in my guilt that you would cast your vote so early, and without first at least giving me a chance to discuss it as I did the Warrior of Weston. He was the only one for me to question as the intel pointed to him. I haven't been able to accuse anyone else as I haven't had the evidence, but what I find interesting is that I just recently talked to two that have been paralyzed and mentioned 4 names to them. While Thorgrim wasn't on the list the MacDirk Warrior was. So now my question is did I make a bad mistake and talk to one of the shackled without realizing it and now I'm finding my neck on the chopping block... Now all that needs to happen is for Thorgrim to get paralyzed tonight by the shackled to make me look completely guilty. Of course if that happens now, I've just axed myself by "predicting" the paralyzation. Yup, I might as well just go take a drink right now and get this over with. On the same token Thorgrim you have just put yourself in great jeopardy by making an accusation so boldly. The shackled are bound to take your pronouncement as something more than just a warrior's accusation. I truly hope that isn't the case. Of course, if you are right and there is only one shackled left, presumably me, than we all get out after I drink. What will you do when that doesn't happen?

We've seen one warrior request for many to drink to save us all, and that warrior was cleared by Nilfheim already, I'm speaking of Sullivan of course, but I will not make a similar request especially when we are so close to taking out all the shackled. I would ask that some evidence be brought forth and those that I've spoken to in private also speak up to get this issue resolved before another mistake is made."
Old October 10th, 2006, 12:52 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Weel, noo, Ah dinnae hink 'at a defense requires mair than an accusation! If yoo're innocent, 'en lit yer papers prove it. Fur in thes cave, we're aw guilty until proven innocent.

Most particularly Ah want tae know fa woods be silly enaw tae hink Ah was a Shackled. Most surely thes bodie woods be Shackled himself. Ur herself. Let's nae forgit 'at uir silent wee kyrie Kelda is haur still.
Old October 10th, 2006, 01:22 AM

The SGT. stares blankly at the warrior and rubs his chin trying to figure out what the words really are.

"If I understand you correctly, I agree, we are all guilty until proven innocent. Regarding Kelda, you will find that her name was one of the 4 that I mentioned to those that asked me, and for the record she is no more mine than you are. This cave requires that we all maintain a safe distance from those we do not explicitly trust and up until today the only ones I trusted at any length were those that were paralyzed by the shackled. Now even that is in question. I will happily share my notes with anyone that asks, but they have become a bit mixed up due to overuse. I have myself listed as well as everyone else along with my votes and accusations to compare against."

ooc: My references to my notepad being mixed up is because of the recent repagination of the forums. I have references in my spreadsheet that are now no longer valid. I was trying to roleplay it, but wanted to make it clear if there was any doubt.
Old October 10th, 2006, 01:26 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Nilfheim looks up at the assembled warriors, as he slowly makes his way around the cave his eyes stop and rest upon Drake. His eyes narrow into predator slits and the blue intensifies in their depths. Frost begins to pour out of the corners of Nilfheims mouth and freezes the ground where it falls. Finally he speaks

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE VISON WAS FOR DRAKE!!

He does not utter another sound but the sides of his great jaws quiver in anticipation,
some in this cave have seen this before. It is exactly what it looks like before the cat pounces on the mouse.
Old October 10th, 2006, 01:28 AM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Nilfheim looks up at the assembled warriors, as he slowly makes his way around the cave his eyes stop and rest upon Drake. His eyes narrow into predator slits and the blue intensifies in their depths. Frost begins to pour out of the corners of Nilfheims mouth and freezes the ground where it falls. Finally he speaks

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE VISON WAS FOR DRAKE!!

He does not utter another sound but the sides of his great jaws quiver in anticipation,
some in this cave have seen this before. It is exactly what it looks like before the cat pounces on the mouse.

Dramatic music plays in the background.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old October 10th, 2006, 01:40 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Jotun's eyes go wide at the sound of the Sully's shotgun, but even he can't giggle at this time in his life ...

OOC> Record Keeping Hint: Instead of page numbers, use the post number. The post number can be found with the Quote Button on each post, it is the last number on the URL. You can easily find the post by using this code:

Code:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=POSTNUMBER#POSTNUMBER
Simply replace both POSTNUMBER areas with the number you recorded (yes, it is entered twice) and the # symbol between them. Putting that URL in the address bar of your browser will take you directly to the specific post.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 10th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMiller
"If I understand you correctly, I agree, we are all guilty until proven innocent. Regarding Kelda, you will find that her name was one of the 4 that I mentioned to those that asked me, and for the record she is no more mine than you are. This cave requires that we all maintain a safe distance from those we do not explicitly trust and up until today the only ones I trusted at any length were those that were paralyzed by the shackled. Now even that is in question. I will happily share my notes with anyone that asks, but they have become a bit mixed up due to overuse. I have myself listed as well as everyone else along with my votes and accusations to compare against."
"Sergeant, I asked to see your notes in private two (IRL: four) days ago! You acted as if you were about to read them in public that day, but then held them back, even when I asked in private. Now you say they are happily available for anyone who asks. Well obviously that is not true because I have asked nicely, and I have received nothing still, days later. And why should anyone have to ask in the first place? If you truly had knowledge to help others you would have shared it by now, even if your exact proof is disheveled.

Your unwillingness to share the notes you flaunted was slightly suspicious to me then. Thorgrim thickened my suspicion by casting his vote against you, but your own words above just solidified my suspicions. No warrior with true good intentions would continue to flaunt his notes if he had no intention of revealing them. SGT. DRAKE ALEXANDER DRINKS TODAY."

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old October 10th, 2006, 08:56 AM

Slade has disabled reputation
*coughs and sputtering and begins to laugh hysterically through the fog of paralysis having realized indeed the key to this whole shootin match was a single lie and then laughin some more lookin back over the entire time in the cave an seein the truth within the lie and the lie within the truth.*

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."
Old October 10th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Regarding 'Kelda'

<...Please forgive the interruption, but I have an brief announcement that needs to be made...>

NOTE: A real life issue has unfortunately intervened upon two of the CoN games in progress. Members 'IntoAshes' and 'cherylbarrell' have had an unforseen event arise which has understandably drawn their attention briefly away from the boards. Both members wish me to convey their appologies, but their involvement in the INDIGO and CRIMSON games may be limited on non-existant for several days.

These two players are sisters, and ironically, both were given the random identity of 'Kelda' in their respective caves. They are both enjoying the games, and fully plan to return to them as soon as it is feasible. As per their wishes, the games in progress will not be interrupted, and will continue forward as scheduled, including the DAY vote due tonight. All players are encouraged to continue play as usual, and feel free to regard their Kelda's "silence" in whatever fashion they deem appropriate.

'IntoAshes' and 'cherylbarrell' send their best wishes to both the Warriors and the Mindshackled in each of their games, as want to reassure everyone that as soon as they are able to return their attention fully to the games, they will both be back. They sincerely hope that everyone will continue to enjoy the CoN games, and that they will not be negatively impacted by their brief absence. Should either Kelda be Paralyzed (by DAY or NIGHT) as the games run their natural courses, there will be no hard feelings at all, and they will still be willing to resume the struggle with their teammates in whatever capacity is available to them. If either game ends before they return, they will happily join the 'post-game' celebrations, and be eager to enroll in the next round of games.

This is NOT a hoax, ploy, or attempt to manipulate either game, and I would appreciate it if noone made any suggestions to the contrary, even in jest. I'm sure that 'IntoAshes' and 'cherylbarrell' will share the details of these unfortunate curcumstances as their individual comfort levels allow. I would respectfully request that other players please refrain from further inquiries or suppositions of a 'personal' (real-life) nature until then.

Please, do not allow the temporary absence of these members to influence your game strategies. Simply carry on as usual, and join me in offering them both our full support and understanding until their return.

Thank You,
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
"Sergeant, I asked to see your notes in private two (IRL: four) days ago! You acted as if you were about to read them in public that day, but then held them back, even when I asked in private. Now you say they are happily available for anyone who asks. Well obviously that is not true because I have asked nicely, and I have received nothing still, days later. And why should anyone have to ask in the first place? If you truly had knowledge to help others you would have shared it by now, even if your exact proof is disheveled.

Your unwillingness to share the notes you flaunted was slightly suspicious to me then. Thorgrim thickened my suspicion by casting his vote against you, but your own words above just solidified my suspicions. No warrior with true good intentions would continue to flaunt his notes if he had no intention of revealing them. SGT. DRAKE ALEXANDER DRINKS TODAY."
"Not that I should even need to tell you how bad this argument is, but I will. The reason I didn't present my notes to you were two fold. First, I had no way of knowing whether you were shackled and my notes could possibly provide the shackled with who the Visionary is, and second and much more in line with what is already known is that because of the pages falling apart they wouldn't be nearly as informative and require a lot of time to look through. I had hoped to go back through and fix them before sharing them with anyone proven to not be a shackled. The least had previously been reduced to just those that had been shackled themselves, but now I can't even trust them apparently."
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:33 AM

ooc: I forgot to take out the red lettered accusation. Please don't count that twice.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games