Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2006, 04:30 PM

Slade has disabled reputation
*the darkness rescinds to the mere dark of the cave eyes sharp from long years of shootin at long range and those eyes see the rifle in one hand and a whiskey in the other... only one better way to go... oh yes... that ***** house in Texas...

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."
Old October 8th, 2006, 10:44 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Nilfheim drags the body of the giant over to the wall and props it up in a sitting position so he may still see the cave.
ALL IS WELL GIANT, SOON WE WILL HAVE YOU OUT OF HERE.
Old October 8th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
My fellow warriors, do ye find it a bit coincedental, as do I that Jotun, the mighty giant, was attacked afte he had spent the majority of the last day exuting all his mental faculties defending the great wyrm of the north? Was he attacked because he spoke strongly for our icy companion?

I ask that ye all think on this...
Old October 9th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
*The Viper gathers all his focus to convey his silent deliberation within his afflicted shell of a body. What results is a few understandable words with incoherent mumblings in his native tongue inbetween while he strains toward forcing out the next...*

Attackss haaasssshiithissss Me shisssstavisss Jotun hhaaataffffethhh Shackled iiiiiiiiifforettt Desperate lllaahssssstinnneeeh Find khaaleeeeffethh Visssionary sssstiiiyooneeeeeeethh....

*As he attempts to draw more strength to continue speaking he begins to feel the grip of paralysis pulling his mind under and wracking his body with increasing pain*

Thhhhe--SSIIIIIIIYYAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

*Before completing the first word of his next statement his strength fails and he is overwhelmed with excrutiating pain. The exclamation that was heard is unfamiliar to most of those present, but those who recognize it shudder to the bone. It is an exclamation of pure agony in the voice of Viperkind. The sound is usually only heard when flesh is being rended from bone or during the dying breath. Those who know it begin to wonder if his reptilian body will survive the conditions it is in. That thought is quickly replaced by an even stronger fear than before of the torturous fate that may lie in store for them if they are the next to be paralyzed. All in the cave become silent until the words the Viper managed to speak begin to replay in their heads. Much quiet whispers and silent pondering follow...*

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old October 9th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Muk-hedz feerd! *shudder* CRASH Muk-hedz luuzing!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 9th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
[Syvarris awakes to find himself still intact, but the days and nights have visibly taken their toll on him. His once gleaming creamy robes are now stained and wrinkled beyond simple repair. His face is sweaty and his skin imperfect. Memories of Feylund are faded like his once shiny robes. Even the cowboy whose fine lambskin he once admired appears to have been a traitor. "No wonder he never responded to my advances. This cave is far too lonely now. . ."]

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old October 9th, 2006, 03:47 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
"I f-fear the shackled will win this war. Everyone spasm I have spoken to is lost. They have no proof spasm and many suspicions. If any have evidence share it NOW! We c-can not twitch meander in thought until the ti-spasm-me of the vote."

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old October 9th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
I do beleive that through the clouds that gip them, the giant and the viper do speak wisdom. Are the shackled afraid, are they desperate? I beleive the may be.

**as the knight returns to his corner of the cave he thinks to himself The Giant and the Viper...hmmmm...The Giant and the Viper....yes, yes! It is settled now in his mind, if he survives this ordeal, he will someday, when he is to old for the fields of battle open an inn, an inn known as...The Giant and the Viper...**
Old October 9th, 2006, 04:02 PM

RPMiller has disabled reputation
The silence is deafening as those in the cave turn to hushed whispers in their various corners. The Sgt. speaks to those here and there, but everyone seems to come to the same conclusions.

The Sgt approaches the great ice king, "Nilfheim, if I may have a word? We haven't heard of anyone new that has been discovered by the Visionary and this makes our work difficult to say the least. Could you speak with those you know to be cleared and see what evidence you may be able to uncover? I shall await any word that you have to offer. My own notes are not speaking well to me as the pad fell apart and the pages are now out of order. I must find my place and continue from there once again. My primary concern is regarding those that speak little as was discussed previously."
Old October 9th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
...Thup-ump...

...Thup-ump...

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old October 9th, 2006, 10:28 PM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
I fear that my list of suspects is too short but maybe that is because there is only one shackle to find. As I see the list there is one that has had very little to contribute or convinently doesn't provide information or looses there notebook. I am tired of the pretend talk and vote now.

I VOTE SGT. DRAKE DRINKS

You are a good friend. When the Zombies come to take over the world I will be tripping you.
Old October 9th, 2006, 11:06 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Th' mark ay a sleekit mindshackled is tae seem tae be oan th' warriors' side, but pure slide by withit much commitment tae anybody. Ah hink 'at fur tay lang Drake has bin slidin' by loch yesterday's haggis. Ah will withauld mah vote sae he can defend himself, but Ah hink thaur is wee tae change mah min' at thes point.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games