Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 16th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Puck - Design Phase

I will have a good idea of him after the Heavy Hitter and Squad tests and go from there.
Lots of positive so far which is always good. He was fun to workshop.

Should we put a Huge restriction on Bouncing Puck? He probably should not be able to move Huge figures.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2015, 01:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

In general, Whirlwind Assault is not all that powerful in C3G. I seriously doubt it will prove to be a balance concern. Close Combat Expert (or Rogers's Trained to Perfection) would be a much bigger deal. It's not quite just flavor but it's not going to be a major issue.

FWIW I think Whirlwind Assault originated with me in the public thread.
Old October 16th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Should we put a Huge restriction on Bouncing Puck? He probably should not be able to move Huge figures.
Yeah, I'd limit it to only working on Small, Medium, and Large.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 16th, 2015, 01:38 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Viegon.

dok,

Yes it is. I went basically with what you had. I just added in the figure movement aspect into Bouncing Puck. Cartwheel Defense was altered into an Acrobatic Maneuver like power.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2015, 02:08 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

The figure movement and WA is what made me want to play him. Its really fun to punish an opponent that keeps his figs all podded up....*still has nightmares of @dok epic pods*

Do you think he should be able to move large figs? I was only thinking small/medium.
Old October 16th, 2015, 02:11 PM

You know him best. I will go with whatever you think is thematic.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 16th, 2015, 02:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Small/Medium means you don't have to deal with double bases.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 16th, 2015, 02:50 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, Puck its a tough little bugger, but I can't see him moving Juggernaut or other large figs. I hadn't even considered the double base concern though Bats. Good point.
Old October 16th, 2015, 04:49 PM

Small/medium it is. Thanks all. Shaping up.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 19th, 2015, 05:38 PM

updated BP as follows:

BOUNCING PUCK
When counting spaces for Puck's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as one space. You may ignore Puck's height of 3 when climbing. Puck may move through all figures and does not take leaving engagement attacks. After moving normally, you may place any small or medium enemy figures Puck moved through on any empty space within one space of their original placement and choose one of those figures to roll an unblockable attack die against it.

Let me know if anyone sees anything else that concerns them and I will propose an Initial soon if all is good. My internet access is going to be limited for awhile but I should be able to still pop in most days.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 20th, 2015, 04:42 PM

I propose a vote to start the Initial Playtest.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 20th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Puck - Vote for Initial

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library