Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
The Book of Hourman (Rick Tyler)

The Book of Hourman (Rick Tyler)

C3G DC WAVE 25
JUSTICE SOCIETY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Legacy set.
Its model number and name are #013-015 / Hourman.

Character Bio - Son of the original Hourman Rex Tyler, Rick followed in his fathers footsteps and became the second Hourman, using the drug Miraclo to give himself super strength, invulnerability, and super speed for an hour at a time. Rick quite the superhero business when he contracted cancer due to prolonged exposure to Miraclo, but later restarted his career after the time-traveling android Mathew Tyler (the third Hourman) cured him and gifted Rick with a new, safer way to use Miraclo. Later, Rick fell in love with and married a fellow member of the Justice Society of America, Jesse Chambers.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Hourman may use his Bonds of Marriage special power to activate Liberty Belle.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:19 PM. Reason: png
Old April 26th, 2015, 10:33 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hourman (Rick Tyler) - Design Phase

NAME = HOURMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = RICK TYLER

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTÉGÉ
PERSONALITY = DEVOTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

MIRACLO INJECTION
Once per game, at the start of a round before Order Markers are placed, you may place 3 yellow Miraclo Markers on this card. Before rolling for initiative each round, if there is at least one Miraclo Marker on this card, you must either reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card or remove a Miraclo Marker. If you remove a Miraclo Marker, for the duration of this round, Hourman gains the Super Strength special power and adds 2 to his Move, Attack, and Defense numbers.

TACHYON-ENHANCED HOURGLASS 11
Immediately after rolling for initiative, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, you may choose an opponent and view all unrevealed Order Markers on cards the chosen opponent controls.

BONDS OF MARRIAGE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Hourman, you may immediately take a turn with a Jesse Chambers figure you control that has this special power, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. During this turn, that Jesse Chambers figure can attack only while adjacent to Hourman.

ORIGINAL DESIGN:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Viegon; September 6th, 2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Wording updated
Old April 26th, 2015, 10:34 AM

Alright, so this is the same write-up I posted in the JSA faction thread, with a couple small changes: his class was switched from Prodigy to Protege, as Protege seemed to have a little more support and it's my preference (we'll need to make a final decision on this though); I changed Limited Precognition to Tachyon-Enhanced Hourglass, and then opened it up so you see all the OMs from a single opponent (as opposed to Limited Precognition just looking at one card); and Miraclo Pill was switched to Miraclo Injection, which is a little more accurate for the period of his character I'm trying to capture, and leaves the power name "Miraclo Pill" open to be used for Rex (I also slightly changed the activation points for Miraclo and Hourglass to clarify how they interact).

Some other thoughts:
1) I'm not sold on the power name "Married Duo" (previously “Husband and Wife”), anyone have any better suggestions?
2) As I mentioned, we'll need to make a final decision on a class to use for the younger JSAers. My preference is Protege, but some of the other ones discussed were Prodigy, Rookie, and Amateur. Crime Fighter had also been discussed, but I'm personally strongly opposed to that direction.
3) Is Tachyon-Enhanced Hourglass too strong? I timed it so it wouldn’t work with Ozy, but it could still be pretty strong with Mad Thinker.

OTHER COMIC ART:
Spoiler Alert!

BACKGROUND ART:
Spoiler Alert!

Old April 26th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, the "Married Duo" is the only thing I'm not liking here as well. Is: "'Til Death Do Us Part" too long? Even "Love and Marriage" might be better. Marriage Vows? Marriage Bonds?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I like "'Til Death Do Us Part"
Old April 26th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd go with "Marriage Vows" - lots of stuff in there, loving and cherishing, sickness and health, and the sort of general sort of "obligation to help the other person out" implication that fits the mechanic.

What's the theme on the Hourglass?
Old April 26th, 2015, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, the "Married Duo" is the only thing I'm not liking here as well. Is: "'Til Death Do Us Part" too long? Even "Love and Marriage" might be better. Marriage Vows? Marriage Bonds?
Ooh, good suggestions, I really like Marriage Vows and Marriage Bonds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
What's the theme on the Hourglass?
Mathew Tyler (the Android Hourman) gave him a Tachyon-Enhanced Hourglass that allows him to see an hour into the future.

Old April 26th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

to Marriage Vows.

I'm a little bit worried about Hourglass+Joker or Mad Thinker, but relying on the D20 should help mitigate things. Otherwise, I like the design.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 26th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Eh, Marriage Vows seems kinda bland to me, but it's not horrid.
Old April 26th, 2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I like "'Til Death Do Us Part"
UNTIL DEATH...

or

LOVE AND MARRIAGE

totally Bundy! Good call Bats

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 26th, 2015, 10:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hour is Near

Joker + Hourman + Robot (although honestly Robot + Mad Thinker is some nice synergy too) could be annoying but I doubt it'll be super problematic. I could see someone with the Reality Gem being more annoying.

~Dysole, chiming in
Old April 29th, 2015, 02:21 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'd go with Bonds of Marriage or Matrimony. Also, isn't a round like a few minutes long real life wise? I'd make Miraclo a marker power that removes one each round as a countdown to his de-powering. I'd also lower his stats and boost its effect. (Also, a regular six-sided die could be used in place of Markers.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library