Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 13th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Yukio - Design Phase

I could go with Ronin. I wasn't sure if using "exactly" with an or statement would be correct. Bats or SirG?

Also, are we good with using Otonashi's figure for her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 13th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, yeah, it's a good question with "exactly" .... Maybe:

FLYING BLADES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3 + Special.
When Yukio attacks a figure that is either exactly 2 spaces away or exactly 3 spaces away with this special attack, roll 1 additional attack die. Yukio may attack up to 3 times with Flying Blades Special Attack.

But maybe that's overkill?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 13th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If we're not going Ninja I'm personally fine with whatever (Thief, Assassin, Ronin, so forth). It's not a big deal - I'm just generally in favor of calling a duck a duck.
Old May 13th, 2014, 05:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
If we're not going Ninja I'm personally fine with whatever (Thief, Assassin, Ronin, so forth). It's not a big deal - I'm just generally in favor of calling a duck a duck.
After some consideration I would be against duck here .
Old May 13th, 2014, 11:09 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I ordered the lamb, but they were out!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2014, 09:56 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SP is updated. For the mini, would someone (LP) be willing to modify a figure for her? We could probably get an easy paint and head swap that would look more like Yukio than Otonashi.

Also sent to ERB.

Quote:
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If we're going into full head swap territory, might be cheaper to use one of the newer Black Widows (AVENGERS or CAPTAIN AMERICA) as a base. You'd lose the sword, of course, but I imagine most would prefer not cutting up one of their actual Heroscape units.

I'd be happy with just photoshopping out the ponytail, personally, but if we're going all the way to a mod...
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:15 PM

Man, those are some ugly minis.

Quote:
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:26 PM

Ah! Yeah, 2+Special makes a lot more sense and it lines up with Shiori better too. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
No major concerns. A couple minor ones:
  • Flying blades is a lot of offense for a 150 point figure, particularly given that she can disengage for free to make it 3 attacks of 4.
  • I'm not sure there are no new corner cases because of Ninjitsu, but I can't think of anything weird that isn't already covered by the special attack versions of that.

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2014, 06:32 PM

More ERB:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
I don't see any issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Yukio

Makers of fine stereo equipment!

Ninjitsu

No issues here.

Flying Blades Special Attack

Would it create complications to simply say “that is exactly 2 or 3 spaces away with this special attack”?

Otherwise, it’s a cool special attack.

Final Thoughts

Nice design. Hopefully I can send this off before Windows decides to make me reboot to install another update.

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2014, 06:34 PM

From Dok's comment, I realize that Ninjitsu combined with her special pretty much takes all thought out of using the special. I think I'll swap out Ninjitsu for an Acrobatic power instead.

Which Acrobatic powers have we developed already?

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2014, 07:24 PM

Acrobatic Leap
Acrobatic Movement
Acrobatic Maneuver
Acrobatic Mastery

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library