Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 19th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Alien Drone - Vote for Public testing

I love playing Alien Drones on the Moon Base!

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea to testing

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:50 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This Passes.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 19th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Awesome, glad to see this one moving along.
Old April 26th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Alien Drone - Playtesting Phase

Here's my report. The Drones are pretty cool to play, I loved being able to speed into the shadows or under the castle, then prey on my enemies that were forced to move into melee. I was a little underwhelmed by Acidic Blood, I think I expected it to have a bigger impact then it did, but it did still affect the game, so I can't complain.

Balance-wise, I'm not sure what to say. 130 seems too high for the most part, except one of the Drones in the second game did like 300+ points of damage. The thing is, they are pretty fragile and are a nightmare for OM placement; if used with the right OM management they'll really shine, but I don't see them being very viable without an OM management unit in your army. Overall, unless future tests say otherwise, I'd suggest sticking with the current course; in the right match-ups or on the right maps, they can be scary; but in a lot of games they're going to be a bit underwhelming.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Alien Drone

- THEME TEST
Pass

- MIRROR TEST
Pass

- BONDING TEST
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST
Pass

- POWER CHECK
Pass

- FUN TEST
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST
Pass

- USAGE TEST
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST
Pass

Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
Tentative Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 130 seems quite high from this game.
- Give a brief overview. While the Alien Drone team won, it had almost nothing to do with the 4 Alien Drones in the game. Enchantress alone pulled out the win after her Alien teammates failed.

DRONE #1 SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: N/A
Acidic Blood: 1 Elite League Assassin.
Power Usage/Effectiveness:
Stealth Climbing: Anti-Range effect had quite a bit use. Climbing effect had some use.
Xenomorph Tail Strike: Not used.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 3 total unblockable attack dice, skull rolled 1 time.

DRONE #2 SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: 1 Hand Ninja.
Acidic Blood: 1 Hand Ninja.
Stealth Climbing: Anti-Range effect had quite a bit of use. Climbing effect had some use.
Xenomorph Tail Strike: 2 range used for 1 attacks, attacked while on shadow 0 times.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 1 total unblockable attack die, skull rolled 1 time.

DRONE #3 SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: 1 Elite League Assassin.
Acidic Blood: 1 Elite League Assassin, 1 Hand Ninja.
Stealth Climbing: Anti-Range effect had quite a bit of use. Climbing effect had some use.
Xenomorph Tail Strike: 2 range used for 0 attacks, attacked while on shadow 1 time.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 3 total unblockable attack dice, skull rolled 2 times.

DRONE #4 SUM-UP
Damage:
Acidic Blood: 1 Hand Ninja.
Xenomorph Tail Strike: Not used.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 2 total unblockable attack dice, skull rolled 1 time.

Map: Moon Base (with extra shadow)
Units: Alien Drone x4, Enchantress (900 points) VS Ra's al Ghul, Hand Ninja x4, Elite League Assassins, Talia al Ghul, Ubu (900 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? I don't know, 130 I guess.
- Give a brief overview. This game was a little wacky. One of the Alien Drones went absolutely crazy, doing tons of damage; but the other two did pretty much nothing.

DRONE #1 SUM-UP
Damage:
Acidic Blood: N/A
Stealth Climbing: Not used.
Xenomorph Tail Strike: Never took a turn
Acidic Blood: Never got to roll.

DRONE #2 SUM-UP
Damage:
Acidic Blood: 1 wound to Bishop.
Stealth Climbing: Anti-Range effect had minimal use. Climbing effect had minimal use.
Xenomorph Tail Strike: Never attacked.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 1 total unblockable attack die, skull rolled 1 time.

DRONE #3 SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: 1 wound to Code: Blue Officer #1, 2 wounds to Code: Blue Officer #2, 1 wound to Jonah Hex, all 3 wounds to Code: Blue Officer #4, 3 wounds to Lt. Stone, all 3 wounds to Code: Blue Officer #5.
Acidic Blood: 1 wound to Jonah Hex, 1 wound to Bishop.
Stealth Climbing: Anti-Range effect had a ton of use. Climbing effect had some use.
Xenomorph Tail Strike: 2 range used for 7 attacks, attacked while on shadow 2 times.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 2 total unblockable attack dice, skull rolled 2 times.

Units: Captain America (C3G), Wasp (II), Alien Drone x3 (790 points) VS Lieutenant Stone, Jonah Hex, Code: Blue Officer x5, Bishop (790 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
*shrug*
- What should be the unit's point value? Too hard to tell
- Give a brief overview. This game doesn't offer much except to show how fragile the Drones can be. With bad dice/placement, the Alien Drones fell to the hands of the Yellow Lanterns before they even got to take turns.

DRONE #1 SUM-UP
Damage:
Acidic Blood: 1 wound to Alien Drone #2, 1 wound to Alien Drone #3.
Stealth Climbing: Had no affect,
Xenomorph Tail Strike: Never took a turn.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 3 total unblockable attack dice, skull rolled 2 times.

DRONE #2 SUM-UP
Damage:
Acidic Blood: 1 wound to Alien Drone #1.
Stealth Climbing: Had no affect.
Acidic Blood: Rolled 2 total unblockable attack dice, skull rolled 1 time.

DRONE #3 SUM-UP
Damage:
Acidic Blood: Was not adjacent to any figures when wounded.

DRONE #4 SUM-UP
Damage:
Acidic Blood: Rolled 1 total unblockable attack die, skull rolled 0 times.

Units: Alien Drone x4, Obsidian (800 points) VS Yellow Lantern (Arkillo), Sinestro Corps Soldier x4, Wasp (I) (800 points)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 26th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Is it thematic for the Drone's own blood to give each other wounds?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 26th, 2014, 03:17 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't believe it is.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 26th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do they all have the species Xenomorph? If so, maybe this:

ACIDIC BLOOD
Whenever this Alien Drone receives one or more wounds, before placing Wound Markers, you must immediately choose an adjacent figure that is not a Xenomorph for each wound received. Roll 1 unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. You cannot choose the same figure more than once.

Also, looks like the cost might be trending down closer to my original estimate of 110. Based on the first two sets of playtests, I'd lean to 120 currently.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Xenomorph exception makes sense to me.
Old April 27th, 2014, 12:43 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Good catch and call ... at times, the Xenomorph chitin is used by Predators (and other savvy characters) to protect themselves from Xenomorph Blood; heh, maybe someday there can be a Glyph of Xenomorph Chitin ...
Old April 27th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like the Xenomorph immunity being added, the threat of setting off an Acidic Blood chain was really scary in my games (primarily for themselves).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library