Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 19th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Doctor Mid-Nite

Within 2 spaces covers 19 hexes 1+6+12.
Within 3 spaces covers 37 hexes 1+6+12+18.

Instead of it just being a shadow tile effect, would it be more thematic to also cancel everyone's visible hit zones?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 19th, 2014, 04:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Exactly.

Though if it's for one round only, we should be able to expand the area of effect. Within 2 spaces? Within 3?
I think 2 would be the sweet spot .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Within 2 spaces covers 19 hexes 1+6+12.
Within 3 spaces covers 37 hexes 1+6+12+18.

Instead of it just being a shadow tile effect, would it be more thematic to also cancel everyone's visible hit zones?
I was thinking about this also, but in the end decided for the uncomplicated mechanics. Also this meant that Dr Mid-Nite's Of the Night power is more relevant.
Old January 19th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that's my thinking as well, A3n.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Instead of increasing the area, we could just make it so you do not remove the glyph at the end of the round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 19th, 2014, 06:43 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Instead of increasing the area, we could just make it so you do not remove the glyph at the end of the round.
Not for me. I think it would be more thematic & fun as a temporary thing.
Old January 19th, 2014, 07:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Doctor Mid-Nite - Design Phase

Blackout Bomb definitely needs to be temporary, and 3 spaces is still too much. This guy isn't Superman power level.

Right now, I like this:

BLACKOUT BOMB
Start the game with 2 Glyphs of Blackout Bomb on this card. At any point during his movement, Doctor Mid-Nite may place a Glyph of Blackout Bomb on any space within one space of him or the space he is on (WORDING HELP). Doctor Mid-Nite may only place one glyph per turn.

PHYSICIAN 8
Instead of attacking, you may choose a Human or Metahuman Unique Hero figure adjacent to Doctor Mid-Nite and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, remove up to 2 Wound Markers from the chosen figure's Army Card. Doctor Mid-Nite may not use Physician 8 if he used Blackout Bomb this turn.

OF THE NIGHT
When Doctor Mid-Nite attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, the defending figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile. Doctor Mid-Nite cannot be targeted by non-adjacent figures for any special powers or attacks while on a Shadow Tile.

GLYPH OF BLACKOUT BOMB
Permanent Glyph

All spaces within 2 spaces of this glyph are considered Shadow Tiles, even if this glyph is unoccupied. At the end of the round, if this glyph is on the battlefield, remove it from the game.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; January 21st, 2014 at 11:57 AM.
Old January 19th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

You have Physician 8 as the title, but 9 as the roll in the power. You also have it healing 2 wounds, are you keeping it there or were you lowering it to 1?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 19th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Also the first power should read "2 Glyphs of Blackout Bomb"

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 21st, 2014, 11:56 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
You have Physician 8 as the title, but 9 as the roll in the power. You also have it healing 2 wounds, are you keeping it there or were you lowering it to 1?
The roll should be 8, yeah. I kept it as 2 since we determined that was fine whilst he uses the power instead of attacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Also the first power should read "2 Glyphs of Blackout Bomb"
Okay. Wasn't sure if "Glyph of Blackout Bomb" was considered one object in this context.

Old January 21st, 2014, 10:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I have to say that I REALLY liked your original write-up, Scapey. That being said, I think Glyph of Blackout Bomb has gone a great direction and I like it too. Were I a voting member, I'd rather see Glyph of Blackout Bomb have less effect so he can have more of them. I think unlimited would be overkill, but at least 3 bombs. I think your original healing power is pretty spot on. Dr. Midnight was the JLA and JSA go to guy for healing. (The more recent version is Pieter Cross, but I wonder if a Secret Identity is necessary because there is only one figure and their powers are nearly identical.) I really liked Infrared Goggles and to make it less niche, I'd also allow it to make him immune to Sensory Assault and possibly Invisibility. Based on the fact that he was trained (the whole JSA was) by Wildcat on how to fight, he should be a 4 Attack, but stats look great other than that.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 23rd, 2014, 09:03 PM

I updated the SP and will begin work on the Initial soon. In addition to my post, I added a 25% chance that the Blackout remains at the end of the round just to reflect upon Spidey's notes about his lack of bombs. I will being testing at 170.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:05 PM

I'd be fine with giving him 3 glyphs. My preference would be not to have a D20 roll on a temporary glyph that no-one owns. Who does the rolling?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library