Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old November 28th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Florida Frenzy 11 - Late 2018

First Weekend in January (Jan 5 or 6) ?

I could probably make either of those days.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old November 29th, 2018, 12:04 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Daytona and Gainseville work for me, the 9th is a bad day for me though
Old November 30th, 2018, 11:06 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

I can make Sat 12/15 in Gainesville. I could bring a map if need be since I’m local.

(Side note: most weekends in Gainesville would work for me; tough for me to get to other cities to play, though)

Last edited by Heirloom; November 30th, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old December 4th, 2018, 11:17 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

At the moment, it seems we could have a small (practice?) event in Gainesville on 12/15, or push it into January to get one larger one.

Would you all prefer a smaller December event for any reason, or are you OK waiting until January? If so, let me know the weekends in January you are free.
Old December 4th, 2018, 11:20 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
At the moment, it seems we could have a small (practice?) event in Gainesville on 12/15, or push it into January to get one larger one.

Would you all prefer a smaller December event for any reason, or are you OK waiting until January? If so, let me know the weekends in January you are free.
I could do a practice on the 15th, as well as potentially a tournament in January. The 5th would work for me
Old December 5th, 2018, 08:07 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

I'm new to FL, don't know what kind of numbers you normally pull for such an event, so I'll defer to you, @BurnyFlame . I know it's a lot of work to set these events up: thank you!

I've got most of the afternoon off on 12/15, in case anyone is in Gainesville and wants to play? Otherwise, last 2 weekends of January or first weekend in Feb look open on my calendar and therefore should work for me.
Old December 17th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Status ?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old December 17th, 2018, 06:12 PM

Re: Florida Frenzy 11 - early 2019

Not trying to delay this more, as we can still have something in January/February if we get enough people, but . . .

Would anyone like to have a tournament during SwampCon, March 16/17 in Gainesville? Check it out the free event at UF here: http://swampcon.org/
Old December 21st, 2018, 09:07 PM

Re: Florida Frenzy 11 - early 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Not trying to delay this more, as we can still have something in January/February if we get enough people, but . . .

Would anyone like to have a tournament during SwampCon, March 16/17 in Gainesville? Check it out the free event at UF here: http://swampcon.org/
SwampCon probably won’t work for me
Old December 27th, 2018, 05:18 PM

Any updates on a January tournament?
Old January 10th, 2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Any updates on a January tournament?
At the moment, I am waiting on DocBlizz to let me know his dates, as he usually will bring ~4 people, and we need enough players to have a decent tournament. Of course, we could just have a few informal games, but I am still hoping to make it "official" if possible.

In the meantime, everyone can let me know what weekends they can/cannot make until the end of February. Thanks!
Old February 27th, 2019, 01:01 AM

Re: Florida Frenzy 11 - Early 2019

Hey everyone -- is anyone able to make a demo event at SwampCon in Gainesville, March 16 or 17th? If not, I am still hoping we can have a tournament soon, so let me know your availability!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day