Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old August 6th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Who's You'r Favorite Ranged Character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I know it was all luck but he had an uncanny ability to slay dragons in our group regardless of who ran him.
Ah... I remember one game where we'd set up one of the 'defend the castle' scenarios from FoA. I was up against my Mum and my brother. I had an ingenious defence - Airborne Elite (we didn't realise The Drop was mandatory back then) and Zetacron manning the walls of the central gate-tower, with a squad of Gladiatrons manning the same tower, ensuring that any given space a flier could land they'd be trapped - a fine precaution against a certain vampire. To finish it off, I had Sujoah and a few spiders as a force to try to sally out and take the fight to the enemy - I believe I may even have had a spider manning the gates, or it might have been Isamu. I felt confident. First round of the game, the gates open, Fyorlags swarm out while Sujoah takes to the skies, Deadeye takes aim...
Insect brains splatter across the no-man's land in front of the castle. I believe I resigned, then.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 6th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thank you for sharing that one. I have been on both ends of that engagement.
That was completely typical from my experience with Dead-Eye.

Sujoah was quite lucky also with the Tail Sting proving fatal more often than not.

One friend, in his first game had his Charos taken out by another friend's DED, really early. After that the first timer went on to collect all the Heroscape figures available at the time, including 3x of all commons.
Old August 6th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

My favorite range has changed from the KMA to Zetacron. I have lost count how many times he has killed my opponent's heavy hitters in one turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles