Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 9th, 2012, 10:11 PM

otubrabnad is surprisingly tart
What to do with NIB Heroes of Bleakewoode?

I'm not sure if this thread belongs in this forum but I found no other applicable place, so here goes.

I recently purchased two complete new-in-box sets of Wave 1 from Troll and Toad. Since the Heroes of Bleakwoode are all unique heroes I figure I don't need the second set, but now I'm not sure what to do with it.

My local gaming store doesn't want to buy it, nor does anyone on BoardGameGeek. I could sell it on ebay, but figured I'd only make about $5. Ideally I'd like to sell it for a little bit more or trade it for some Heroscape stuff I don't already have. (I currently own RotV, SotM, the Marvel set, the castle set, Wave 1, and some Deathreavers). Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:38 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What to do with NIB Heroes of Bleakewoode?

Unfortunately, you're not going to get much for that. I'd try the trade thread on this site.
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

If you ever go to a tournament, sometimes they will let you bring some heroscape instead of an entry fee.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 9th, 2012, 11:07 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
If you ever go to a tournament, sometimes they will let you bring some heroscape instead of an entry fee.
And I know the perfect Tourney!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=41911

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old July 9th, 2012, 11:17 PM

TMRose is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I tossed my second copy into my role playing figures. Thats what I been doing with my second copy of unique figures.
Old July 9th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otubrabnad View Post
I'm not sure if this thread belongs in this forum but I found no other applicable place, so here goes.

I recently purchased two complete new-in-box sets of Wave 1 from Troll and Toad. Since the Heroes of Bleakwoode are all unique heroes I figure I don't need the second set, but now I'm not sure what to do with it.

My local gaming store doesn't want to buy it, nor does anyone on BoardGameGeek. I could sell it on ebay, but figured I'd only make about $5. Ideally I'd like to sell it for a little bit more or trade it for some Heroscape stuff I don't already have. (I currently own RotV, SotM, the Marvel set, the castle set, Wave 1, and some Deathreavers). Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Repaint them and make customs!
Old July 10th, 2012, 12:47 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I too have an NIB wave 1 hero pack. I figure it might be worth a fair amount in a few years. That or I'll make customs.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion