Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 5th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Need Help Finding

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not... I've tried searching the forums and looking in the downloads, but I'm not finding what I need.

Anyone know if there exists a spreadsheet (that is current all the way up to Wave 11 / D1 ) that contains the stats of each figure's card?

What I'm mainly looking for are the traits on the left side of the card (IE: Personality, Height, etc.) and not so much the others. (Though, if they are on there... that will be ok.)

I want to start using the 'Random Draft Deck' in some of our next games and it would be great to have a spreadsheet on my small next book where I could quickly search through and find figures that have 'Tricky' personality, for example... or list ALL Soulborgs together... or be able to pull up every figure that follows Jandar, etc.

If such an item does exist, if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Need Help Finding

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I recommend the Heroscape Card Database which was updated last week. It does not have all the other nifty things in the books, but it does have all the army cards and also lists what the combinations and synergies are (bonding, auras, etc.)

If you want a spreadsheet, then I recommend going to Gary's Heroscape Site or Mythacle Battlplan
For random drafting try The Surprisingly Tart HeroScape Draft Wizard , Westend Army Builder or the Random Draft Deck.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 5th, 2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:57 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker

We are going to be using the 'Random Draft Deck'. (I pointed that out in my first post.) I would be nice to have a spreadsheet with all of the card attributes that I can easily search through for the Random Draft Bonus.
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:01 PM

I do appreciate the links, however. It kind of helps out with what I'm looking for. Thank you.
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:50 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Battleplan is your best bet.
Old May 6th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Barbasol is surprisingly tart

Gary's heroscape site is awesome:
http://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/characters_010.xhtml

Check it out!

Edit: Oh, I see someone already linked it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions