Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old May 15th, 2020, 07:53 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen Con 2020 Whats the over/under ?

Then I feel very sad for you.

Last edited by Raider30; May 15th, 2020 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Just messing with you.
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Maybe let’s not speculate and just wait for an actual announcement?
Don't F ing speculate? Did you NOT read the title of this thread?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 15th, 2020, 02:11 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:

Really I’m just kind of tired of all the doom and gloom that happens when people read into things. So it’s nice to see actual information as you posted but as for the ‘writing is on the wall’ attitude...it’s tiring. But hey if it makes you feel better then rock on(?)

Last edited by Raider30; May 15th, 2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: So much for trying to keep it light hearted...
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Really I’m just kind of tired of all the doom and gloom that happens when people read into things. So it’s nice to see actual information as you posted but as for the ‘writing is on the wall’ attitude...it’s tiring. But hey if it makes you feel better then rock on(?)
Or maybe instead of coming here and * * * * * * * * in this thread you can go start your own thread about baby unicorns and rainbows. That's sounds like a happy place

Sorry you're tired

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Last edited by quozl; August 31st, 2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or maybe instead of coming here and s h i t t i n g in this thread you can go start your own thread about baby unicorns and rainbows. That's sounds like a happy place

Sorry you're tired
Tbh I find your reaction unnecessarily harsh. Maybe you’re having an off day or stressed out about something or maybe this is how you normally are. Regardless your response was way outside the strike zone if you disagreed with something I wrote.

If you feel the need to swear and carry on I’d ask that you pm me instead and leave it out of the forum.
Old May 15th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I know both of you guys personally and I say with some certainty that you are both too old to be doing this on the internet. Go back to your corners.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Huge Fanboy

Someone hold my beer.

JUDAS PRIEST! I DO NOT suffer fools!

If someone is too ignorant to not comprehend that over/under is, ...wait for it speculation, well I can't fix stupid.

The subject of the thread is right there in black n white and in the 1st post.

My only advice is if you don't like speculation then don't read this thread or post here

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 17th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Someone hold my beer.

JUDAS PRIEST! I DO NOT suffer fools!

If someone is too ignorant to not comprehend that over/under is, ...wait for it speculation, well I can't fix stupid.

The subject of the thread is right there in black n white and in the 1st post.

My only advice is if you don't like speculation then don't read this thread or post here

You need to calm down and think before posting. Your responses here have been immature and uncalled for. Let it go.
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:02 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Essen in Germany just cancelled. It is the European Gencon except four times bigger....it happens in October.
Old May 19th, 2020, 09:39 AM

Jak is surprisingly tart

I know over-reaction when I see it.
please, for the sake of this awesome site.
someone just stop.
we'll all annoyed with life right now

peace with us all
Old May 19th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Essen in Germany just cancelled. It is the European Gencon except four times bigger....it happens in October.
Also, states are signaling that the NFL will be starting the season with empty stadiums. If LucasOil Stadium will be starting the year without fans in the seats for Colts games, then Indianapolis will not be hosting a contemporaneous convention that puts fans on the field.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:34 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Dice Tower East in Orlando July 4th weekend cancelled last week. We have tickets for room/badge combination and have gone the past 3 years. Con was being held at a new venue with 1700 people, down from 3,000 the past 2 years.

Classy video announcement by Tom Vassel. Explained the situation straight up and explained that they were losing money on some pre-paids but that cancelling was the right thing to do. Offered up refunds for badges and hotel but asked that if we could we roll over for next year (could also apply to other Dice Tower events.) We're rolling over -- people are happy to help out when they feel like they are being treated right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con