Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 9th, 2022, 01:53 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Warhammer Customs?

Look what I got for Christmas! And don't worry, most of those have been glued back together I'm just about 3 states away from them now.

To the point: does anybody have or know of some customs using these figures? I'm really curious about the vehicles and turrets and such, and think I've seen some C3G stuff regarding vehicles but that was quite some time ago.

These figures are the most intriguing, since the trailers do fit nicely on hexes but leave a lot of room for interpretation:
Spoiler Alert!

Any ideas to help get figures off those big wooden bases would also be great.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards