Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 26th, 2010, 08:08 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kurrok the Elementalist Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeman1968 View Post
MASTER OF THE ELEMENTS
After revealing an order marker on Kurrok the Elementalist, instead of taking that turn with Kurrok, you may take a turn with up to three small or medium Elementals you control that are within 8 clear sight spaces of Kurrok the Elementalist

I noticed this did not say different but only implies 3 seperate elementals. Since it does not say 3 different could I activate the same elemental 2 or 3 times a turn?
It says you may take a (one) turn with up to three elementals. If you want, you could take a (one) turn with two, or only one, elemental. But you can never take more than one turn with any particular elemental.
Unless he meant "May I activate 3 water elementals, or 3 earth elementals, or do they have to be of different types?" in which case the answer is "You may activate any 1-3 small or medium elementals of any type, but they must be 1-3 distinct figures."
Old August 27th, 2010, 06:50 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart
Re: Kurrok the Elementalist Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeman1968 View Post
MASTER OF THE ELEMENTS
After revealing an order marker on Kurrok the Elementalist, instead of taking that turn with Kurrok, you may take a turn with up to three small or medium Elementals you control that are within 8 clear sight spaces of Kurrok the Elementalist

I noticed this did not say different but only implies 3 seperate elementals. Since it does not say 3 different could I activate the same elemental 2 or 3 times a turn?
It says you may take a (one) turn with up to three elementals. If you want, you could take a (one) turn with two, or only one, elemental. But you can never take more than one turn with any particular elemental.
Unless he meant "May I activate 3 water elementals, or 3 earth elementals, or do they have to be of different types?" in which case the answer is "You may activate any 1-3 small or medium elementals of any type, but they must be 1-3 distinct figures."
I was hoping you could activate the same figure up to 3 times (especially if your down to your last one). Like some crazed elemental frenzy!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units