Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 5th, 2010, 01:02 PM

steqhendaniels Woo who?
D9000 question

First off, Im not new, but I dont post lots, so dont be afraid to yell at me if I needed to post this on 9000's book thread or in a rules category.

So, in the errata for 'Scape, 9000's 'Range Enhancement' is changed from any soulborg guard to a soulborg guard you control with a range number of four or more.

There doesn't exist a soulborg guard that has a range less than 4, first off. How does that change things?

Secondly, changing the control part- is that just to segregate against friendly figures out of your control? How many people play with teams?! Ha.

How do we know? We're only children!
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:06 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: D9000 question

I think it was more to say that he doesn't boost your opponent's Guards, and yes this should of been posted in the Book of.
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:07 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steqhendaniels View Post
First off, Im not new, but I dont post lots, so dont be afraid to yell at me if I needed to post this on 9000's book thread or in a rules category.

So, in the errata for 'Scape, 9000's 'Range Enhancement' is changed from any soulborg guard to a soulborg guard you control with a range number of four or more.

There doesn't exist a soulborg guard that has a range less than 4, first off. How does that change things?

Secondly, changing the control part- is that just to segregate against friendly figures out of your control? How many people play with teams?! Ha.
Maybe there will be a melee soulborg guard out soon.

And I do.

Darn, ninja'ed.
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

My latest sig featured thread "Valhalla Games" is all about teams and raw skill. Might fix your thoughts up about team games

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Maybe there will be a melee soulborg guard out soon.
Probably not, D&D doesn't have robots (as far as I know).
Old September 5th, 2010, 01:40 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

My latest sig featured thread "Valhalla Games" is all about teams and raw skill. Might fix your thoughts up about team games
Or cement them...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units