Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old March 5th, 2010, 11:02 AM

Lindybeige Woo who?
List of figures (and buying them in GB)

I'm sure this must get asked all the time, but I've gone round and round this site and others, and cannot find an answer to it, so here goes...

Where is there an up-to-date list of all the figures for Heroscape? The official Heroscape website is very out of date, and I see available on E-bay and pictured on this site loads of figures that are not mentioned anywhere on the official site. I'd like to be able to look at what is available.

I'd also like to know whether there is anywhere in Great Britain that stocks the full range, for it seems that there is not.

Lloyd
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:06 AM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker
Re: List of figures (and buying them in GB)

I find this to be very useful

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8099

**airdroppin **

Last edited by airdroppers; March 11th, 2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindybeige View Post
I'm sure this must get asked all the time, but I've gone round and round this site and others, and cannot find an answer to it, so here goes...

Where is there an up-to-date list of all the figures for Heroscape? The official Heroscape website is very out of date, and I see available on E-bay and pictured on this site loads of figures that are not mentioned anywhere on the official site. I'd like to be able to look at what is available.

I'd also like to know whether there is anywhere in Great Britain that stocks the full range, for it seems that there is not.

Lloyd
The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX-MSIII, Dec. 21, 2009 lists all figures that have been released to date.

AS for buying in GB, I can't help you there. Sorry.

Welcome to the site.
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Lindybeige Woo who?

Thanks to both of you. Odd that the official site is so very out of date. I see many figures in the gallery of supposedly-official figures that don't seem to appear anywhere on the list you linked me to. Perhaps they are for future release?
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:37 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

The original site was run by Hasbro. They sold it to WOTC, and the site hasn't been updated in...I don't know how long.

I would recommend coming to this site for any information regarding Heroscape.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:52 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Thanks to both of you. Odd that the official site is so very out of date. I see many figures in the gallery of supposedly-official figures that don't seem to appear anywhere on the list you linked me to. Perhaps they are for future release?
You're probaly talking about wave D1. It's the next wave, coming out March 23.

A good rule of thumb is that if the picture looks like it was taken with a camera, it was probably a real figure. Unless you can easliy tell it was drawn by someone.
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
The original site was run by Hasbro. They sold it to WOTC, and the site hasn't been updated in...I don't know how long.

I would recommend coming to this site for any information regarding Heroscape.

The above statement is not entirely true.

Wizards of the Coast is part of the Hasbro family...they didn't buy anything...they were given the product line to run as Hasbro wanted to concentrate on other products.
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:22 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Onacara. I forgot about WOTC being with Hasbro.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
The official site has never really been up to date, even before the transfer to WotC. Times when the information was up to date were so rare that I don't think anyone really remembers it happening.
Old March 6th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Lindybeige Woo who?

Many thanks again for your replies, guys, but I have to ask about navigating around this site, which seems next to impossible. That link you gave certainly listed a lot of figures, and is very useful, but the only way I found of getting to it was to do a search for posts by "Lindybeige" (me) and then clicking on the links you put in your messages. I have tried for most of an hour to find another way of finding that page. Is there a way to find that page other than to ask someone to post a link to it in a forum? It seems that this method of navigation is both very slow, and requires other people to be kind enough to reply. I am sure that this site has many useful resources, but how does one find any of them without having to bother someone else first, or spend days reading through old forum posts?

I had a question about the scenarios for the Battle for the Underdark set that I thought would for certain be on some FAQ page or similar, but I gave up trying to find an answer myself and just ended up asking on one of the forums again. There must surely be a better way.

Lloyd
Old March 6th, 2010, 10:57 PM

CriesJuggernaut Woo who?

Quote:
Many thanks again for your replies, guys, but I have to ask about navigating around this site, which seems next to impossible. That link you gave certainly listed a lot of figures, and is very useful, but the only way I found of getting to it was to do a search for posts by "Lindybeige" (me) and then clicking on the links you put in your messages. I have tried for most of an hour to find another way of finding that page. Is there a way to find that page other than to ask someone to post a link to it in a forum? It seems that this method of navigation is both very slow, and requires other people to be kind enough to reply. I am sure that this site has many useful resources, but how does one find any of them without having to bother someone else first, or spend days reading through old forum posts?
Go to the "Official Units" section. That thread (The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX-MSIII, Dec. 21, 2009) is the third one down. And will always be the third one down for the forseeable future.
Old March 11th, 2010, 11:23 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
In the official units section of the gallery are some pictures of units that haven't been released yet. I don't think the Books of Heroscape thread updates until after the're released. Also make sure your looking at the official units gallery, because there are some great looking customs like the ones on the front page.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units