Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 21st, 2018, 05:31 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers) - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Yeah, he has a lot of intentional / maybe-not-intentional-but-at-least-with-the-right-guy soft synergy going on, which I really dig. The general lack of soft synergy/ 'character in a vacuum' thing in C3G is like the one thing that always kinda bummed me out about the project*, so it's cool to see a bit more of it now.

* Not a complaint or anything. I'm just way more into on theme army building shenanigans than most, so a lot of old designs aren't quite my cup of tea. Different strokes and all that.
Absolutely intentional here - my main goal with this design was 'alright, how do we get him to work as well as possible with Captain America without explicit synergy.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, wow, there's like five interesting ways that Tony here directly synergizes with Cap:

1. He has a ranged normal attack and a fairly high defense that both benefit from the Avenger bonus
2. He passes out more Avenger markers
3. He keeps everyone in clear sight of Cap
4. He lets Cap "assemble" every one without having to take a turn
5. He can bounce bullets off of Cap's shield and hit everyone around Cap

Cool stuff. I think this guy is going to be a great addition to the Avenger team and I'll be surprised if he feels undercosted/weak at all in testing.
Okay, that last one wasn't intentional, but I do like it! You also missed the initiative boost to make it less likely for an opponent to strike you before Avengers Assemble activates.

With that being said, I Propose Moving to Initial Playtesting!

@Ronin - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@japes - Yea
@Scapemage - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@Spidey'tilIDie - Yea
@johnny139 - yea

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; August 22nd, 2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old August 21st, 2018, 08:39 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers) - Vote for Initial

Yea to Initial.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 21st, 2018, 08:46 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:19 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:24 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

The last bullet might warrant tuning down if it comes in too hot (like, just one adjacent figure gets a wound instead of all of them) but I think we're at a good place for testing.

I'm liking Visionary now that I'm seeing the Cap/Stark team-up potential through the lens of Hickman's Avengers and the Avengers Machine. I mean, they end up fighting to the death at the end... but for a while it was running really smoothly!
Old August 21st, 2018, 11:27 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea

The last bullet might warrant tuning down if it comes in too hot (like, just one adjacent figure gets a wound instead of all of them) but I think we're at a good place for testing.

I'm liking Visionary now that I'm seeing the Cap/Stark team-up potential through the lens of Hickman's Avengers and the Avengers Machine. I mean, they end up fighting to the death at the end... but for a while it was running really smoothly!
Yeah, I was totally thinking of Hickman's Iron Man with Visionary.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 01:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old August 22nd, 2018, 07:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 22nd, 2018, 07:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

This Passes.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 23rd, 2018, 06:23 PM
Hard as ice

Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers) - Initial Playtesting

Here's the first test for Tony Stark!

Name Of The Playtest Units: Iron Man (Avengers)

Army Test 1

Map: Flash Fire (no glyphs)
Armies:
Iron Man (Avengers) (285), Captain America (C3G), Punisher, Black Bat, Nite Owl, Robin (Damien Wayne), Ant-Man (Hank Pym), 1x Killer Bee, 5x Fire Ant Swarms (1,210 points)
vs.
Baron Heinrich Zemo, Red Skull (C3G), Winter Soldier, Jason Voorhees, Bullseye, Vertigo, Penguin (vII) (1,210 points)

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 24th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Hard as ice

Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers) - Initial Playtesting

Army Test 2
Map: Asphalt Cocktail by superfrog (no glyphs, ignore central starting spaces)
Armies;
Iron Man (Avengers) (280), Wasp (vII), Black Widow, Spider-Man (Hasbro), E.Honda (900 points)

vs.
Captain America (C3G), Hawkgirl, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Patriot, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Bucky, 1x Killer Bee (900 points)

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library