Quote:
Originally Posted by BjornAbust View Post
Yo! I'm in NW Ohio, near Toledo.
im from clyde and be moving back there. you guys have a group or play monthly

i'm bigham and im back in the game
Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:31 PM

bighamrules has disabled reputation
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

Im back in OHIO. I know why no one from Ohio plays any more I have pm like 10 people asking if they had groups or anything. I know theyhave seen it because there posted on types after the date I sent a pm

i'm bigham and im back in the game
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:21 PM

ProfitOfDoom is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was just wondering what goes on in the area, I'm in Eastlake and was just wondering was there anything near me where Heroscape is played where I might go to watch?
Im new,matter of fact im so new I dont even own a set yet. I kept reading about it,and seeing reviews on it and so many people seem to love I figure I'll give it a try. I bought a set from ebay,should be here tomorrow if he shipped it out right away,if not monday or so.
I got the rise of valkyrie set,people recommended to get that one as they claim its the best? But like I said I was just wondering what everyone does with these and if I do take a liking to it,what would be the next step in what looks to be a expensive hobby Another master set,or more characters,or any other expansions that would be the best next upgrade?
Also is this the main rules I should be reading?,I was trying to go over the rules before I get it to have a understanding. This the good one? http://www.crystalkeep.com/heroscape...scapeRules.pdf

Last edited by ProfitOfDoom; September 30th, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old October 1st, 2011, 12:31 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

First off, welcome ProfitOfDoom! When I am at a PC instead of smartphone I will add you to the opening post.

On the rules part, please seeRulebooks and FAQ - PDFs and start reading. AFTER you read the master set rules for RotV and D&D and the FAQ, if you still have questions, go to the Question Dump, but maybe wait to play a game first.

On what to buy next, get what is available in webstores (see links on main page) which is the SotM, D&D, and Marvel master sets and D&D expansion waves. Or buy all those and more from me (check out my trade list linked below) and buy my extras for cheaper than you can get on eBay.

I don't know how old you are or if you have a car or can get a ride or take the RTA by yourself, but if you want to come down to Case Western on Saturday afternoons (including today) you can play with me and some other college students. I have pretty much everything. There are many other norteast ohio scapers, but we are kinda spread out. Maybe we can get a monthly game somewhere but for now all are welcome to join me at CWRU Saturday afternoons (PM me for specific directions).

Look forward to maybe seeing you soon.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 1st, 2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old October 18th, 2011, 05:41 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry I missed NHSD. Anyone up for a game on November or December in Cleveland (By Case Western) or Newbury (in Geauga County, 1 hour east of downtown Cleveland)? I suggest trying to redo either the Reverse the Whip tourney I was planning before Gencon or the Army Auction event KC was planning for his birthday - both of which got canceled due to low attendance. I know there is not nearly the demand as even a year ago when I last did a tourney, but maybe a dozen people or so would come "if we built it".

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 18th, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old October 27th, 2011, 10:25 AM

Everyone, check out C3V Reverse the Rumble - 12/3/11 Warren, OH

Also, I am playing heroscape this Saturday (and about 1 or 2 sat a month) from 1-5 at Case Western in Cleveland. If you want to come along, just PM me for location info. Usually it is one 4-player map, unless enough people come to have two maps or we want to have a 2-game tourney. I bring my whole collection (every figure you could ever want) so you don't need to bring anything. Usually I playtest either new C3V, CUC, C3G, or some customs of my own, so don't be afraid to try something new. Totally casual game, and I always take input for map/scenario/format.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 27th, 2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old January 16th, 2012, 07:00 PM

TheGeneral has disabled reputation

hey, Whats up? Do you still play?
Old January 18th, 2012, 02:27 PM

I still play, but us scapers are playing less and less. I might be able to play on some Saturdays at Case or wherever, but let me know if you wanna play and if you are willing to come my way.
Old January 18th, 2012, 02:32 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

If anyone here is into Summoner Wars, Josh is having a tournament on Sunday, Feb 19 in the Elyria area. You can probably PM Raudulfr Shieldcrusher or check the plaidhatgames.com forums for more details.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:29 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

I forgot all about this thread...

I'm hosting a random weather-based tourney on March 24 at Sci-Fi City in Cincinnati. They are totally cleared out of Heroscape, but they still let us have events there.

Also, the last time I was by Yottaquest in Cincinnati, they still had a bunch of Heroscape boosters: mainly D&D, but I think there was some classic. (It has been a couple of months since I've stopped by-- you might want to contact them before making a road trip.)

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM

NorthEast Ohio (Cleveland) SLUGFEST Tournament - May 26
Old May 18th, 2012, 11:58 PM

Re: NorthEast Ohio Scapers (Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Warren,

Notice:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers