Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 20th, 2018, 09:22 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscaper's 101 maps

I might post maps on this thread, if I know how to do that right.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; September 19th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old September 19th, 2018, 10:41 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscaper's 101 maps

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; September 24th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old September 19th, 2018, 10:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey, I'm glad you got it to work!

Your last step is getting a PDF ready. Do you need help with that?
Old September 19th, 2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey, I'm glad you got it to work!

Your last step is getting a PDF ready. Do you need help with that?
What PDF do I need, also I'm glad with just posting my maps.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well, if you're posting your maps so that other people can use them, you'll need to post build instructions, and that means you need a PDF.

I'd also recommend having the map picture be from an angle, and not from straight above. You can't really tell from your picture if the map has height or anything.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Well, if you're posting your maps so that other people can use them, you'll need to post build instructions, and that means you need a PDF.

I'd also recommend having the map picture be from an angle, and not from straight above. You can't really tell from your picture if the map has height or anything.
I am not sure how to put the start zones of the map you post. Which of the PDF is effective for maps.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

Start zones can be added in VirtualScape (they're just like tiles, under the "Start" tab on the left).

I'm not sure what you're asking about PDFs. Just for completeness, here's what I wrote in another thread a few months ago:

Quote:
You need a PDF writer. Windows 10 comes with one, but you can also download CutePDF for free. Then go File --> Print, and choose the PDF option as your printer. It'll open a new dialog where you can choose the file name to save your PDF.
Old September 20th, 2018, 08:59 PM

Building Requirments: 1 (RotV) + 1 (RttFF)

Home of the Primadons

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; September 25th, 2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old September 20th, 2018, 09:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

Any progress on build instructions? This one looks pretty good!
Old September 20th, 2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Any progress on build instructions? This one looks pretty good!
I made a new version of the map with instructions. It was like glyphs for the start zones, had to put them a level above.
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

Well, I see the build requirements, but no build instructions.
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Well, I see the build requirements, but no build instructions.
That might be difficult for me to learn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios