Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

View Poll Results: How did you feel about overlapping figures for Bring 2?
I love it, I think we should do it in every bring 2 from now on 2 12.50%
I liked it as a change up, but not every time 8 50.00%
I didn't like it 5 31.25%
Something else (specify in the comments) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 20th, 2021, 11:21 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 1 Until 1/24

kevindola: Cathar x3, Marcus, Raymond, Kira, Isamu
shiftrex: 12th x5, Marcus, Cal

Cal zipped and sniped a Cathar in the first round while I developed Cathar and managed to hit a 12th that had snuck forward

In the 2nd Round my 6 move Cathar were able to find spots to hit the 12th away from Marcus while also pinging adjacent hits on Cal. I got the better of the exchanges slightly with 5 dead 12th vs. 4 dead Cathar.

At this point it was 8 Cathar vs. 5 12th and I started to fall back to try giving Kira some time since shiftrex was shelling up around Marcus, so he moved forward worried about losing on points and the Cathar and 12th clashed again, sprinkled with Marcus orders.

The Cathar again had the advantages usually getting 3 or 4 attacks and shiftex did not hit a single grenade (8-10 attempts). I took down Marcus and got the win with 4 Cathars and my 4 heroes.

gg shifty
Old January 21st, 2021, 03:11 PM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart

Me and captain stupendous are playing at 5:00 CST, just in case if anyone wants to drop in and watch.

dompredator77 v. captain stupendous pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Talingul, Greater Ice Elementalx2, Ice Troll Berserker
* Isamu, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4, White Wyrmlingx2 (drop 1)
* Cal the Smuggler, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Sentinels of Jandarx2
* Boreos, Lilja, Talingul, Greater Ice Elemental
Old January 21st, 2021, 09:55 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tiamat took the game behind some very hot orc blood that boiled a bit too much for my humans to handle.

I decided to play "REALLY Wait then Fire"; round 1 I moved the Romans once and took a few potshots with Johnny, who killed 2 DCs. My intention was to never move my 10th out of my SZ pod. Johnny then retreated back to my SZ to join the screen protecting the 10th.

This let Tiamat group all the DCs in the center on height before the big engagement. Tiamat countered my SZ huddle by sending DCs in one at a time via Boiling Blood, hiding them behind the glaciers in preparation each time. Unfortunately their blood was in some kind of industrial strength oven. 5 DCs suicided into me like that, killing 3 romans & 6 10th. Aside from 1 0/5, the rest were all 3/5 & 4/5 and I didn't block one. While the DCs ran in one at a time, the Pulverizer ran to get Kelda. Great dice aside, this was a nice counter to my SZ huddle as I never got to use my intended Marcus-backed WtF attacks because the DCs were always dead before my turn.

After the DCs shredded my SZ, I tried to use Johnny behind a 10th screen (all 2 of them). I lost a key init where Johnny could have blasted all 5 remaining DCs & the DCs quickly spread out. A block from a 10th put 2 wounds on the Pulverizer, but the DCs quickly killed the last 2 10th. Johnny then got a good shotgun blast to kill a DC & put 2 more wounds on the Pulverizer.

I lost another init the next round where the Pulverizer killed Marcu & Johnny. The Pulverizer managed to get himself killed after finally whiffing an 0/4, but had put 5 wounds on Marcus before that happened. DCs then finished Marcus.

Endgame: Full health Raelin v. 3 DCs, Nerak (2 life), Kuthnak (full health), & Marcu (full health).

Raelin managed to kill 2 DC before going down.

gg Tiamat
Old January 22nd, 2021, 11:18 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I won my game with @DomPredator77 in what was a super close game.

I grouped all my figures around Lodin, parking one Grax on Lodin and threatening to repeatedly suicide with the other one. This forced Dom to engage with my line of Sentinels with Lilja and the GIE. Lilja was only able to kill one of the three Sentinels engaging her before she died, but then she rolled 2/2 skulls with her dying shards to kill the two Sentinels left engaging her. GIE died after killing a Sentinel before he died to multiple Sentinel attacks from height, and Boreos was able to kill another one. However, a lucky 5 skull roll from a Grax against Boreos killed the wind elemental, and Talingul played a long game of chase and run against Concan, the Grax, and the one remaining Sentinel. With some lucky rolls Talingul was able to kill the Grax trying to corner him, which left me with just Concan and the Sentinel. Eventually Concan was able to catch Talingul, and finally killed him with just 1 life remaining.

Very tight and very fun finish!
Old January 22nd, 2021, 03:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Coming Attractions

Cleon vs Dysole goes down at 11 Pacific/2 Eastern. You can catch it on the Twitch channel or the YouTube channel 24-48 hours later. He has the Sacred Band. I have my Micros+Rats+SlushTime build.

~Dysole, curious to see if her game plan works or not
Old January 23rd, 2021, 12:51 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Finished a great game with @Hero89 this morning. My microcorp trooper/raelin pod held firm on my end of the map. His krug ended up getting stuck in heavy snow, and after being denied the kelda glyph was blasted away. Calibrax managed to hold his high ground a little while longer but was not able to break the raelin/trooper pod or make it to the kelda glyph before being shot down. The gruts were consistant, but didn't pack enough fire power to bring down many raelin boosted troopers. It was a good game, just an unfortunate army matchup. Well played hero89!

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 24th, 2021, 08:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@Grey Waves and I are about to kick off, in 10 minutes. I think we'll be on Discord. I will, maybe talking to myself.

He'll have his Heavies; I'll have his Knights of Weston. Right out of Lord of the Rings, except that I will also have a missile-launching robot.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 24th, 2021, 08:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sir Artorius and I starting in 5min

I've got Deadeye, he's got Cyprien

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 24th, 2021, 10:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Playing myth at the top of the hour. I have Chasers, he has zombies.

EDIT: Got the win with 3 Chasers, full-life Nerak, 1-life MBS, full-life Pel, and full-life Arkmer.

I used a combination of Battle Rush and engagements to really block off the middle of the board to focus down a few figures at a time to limit attacks Zombies could get on me. Heavy snow around the edges meant it was hard for the Zombies to do anything else. MBS took two wounds from leaving engagements, and it got sketchy at the late midgame as I failed to win every single initiative switch I set myself up for, but in the end I just threw a lot more dice (192 attack dice to myth's 55).
Despite that it was a fun game. I wonder how I could have handled things better with the zombies, perhaps not developing as much and letting you get in closer? Either way, thanks for the game and best of luck in the rest of the season!
I think you placed Raelin too far forward: she took a lot of attacks and blocked your own development when I engaged her.
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:02 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sir Artorius and I starting in 5min

I've got Deadeye, he's got Cyprien
Sir H with
* Deadeye Dan, Myrddin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Deathreaversx3
Sir A with
* Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingersx3

Most of the action in this game came on the Lodin/6 hex glacier side as Lodin was a clear boon for Deadeye Dan. Sir H led with Rats, I staged Cyprien by the Hive for a future flank. Most of the game was Stingers advancing through the center, with a lone stinger on 4-height by Lodin picking off rats and slowly wearing down the rat wall Dan was behind while trying to dodge sniper shots (many of which did not go Sir H's way). When the rats were down to just a handful enclosing Dan and none in the way of my Stingers, they were able to get 3x4s on Raelin, killing her on a single OM to finish off a critical round. The next round saw the first Stinger get a 4/4 against Dan who didn't block anything. This left a full Drake [RotV], full Myrddin, and four rats against two squads Stingers, and full Raelin/Cyprien/Isamu/Sonya. Myrddin missed an exlposion on his own rat that could've taken out two Stingers, but I took out the rat and put 4 wounds on Myrddin to close the round. At this point the game ended with a W for me.

I picked the army I did because I felt like a highly mobile Cyprien could take out Dan in a turn, and that he would be a cheaper figure to lose to Deadeye than Moltenclaw or Charos. Plus, the range from Stingers would help we take out scattering rats and shoot over any barrier they made. I think that the sight blocking 4-hex glacier by Sir H's start zone helped me pick off screening rats while limiting the shots Dan could get on the Stingers. Because of rats and the potential of losing Cyprien in a one shot on a 16+ d20 roll (Dan with 2 bumps from Myrddin and Lodin), I led with Stingers and they proved very effective. 3 attack that was often 4 due to height helped clear out 4D rats and by the time they rolled up to Sir H's start zone made quick work of 3D Raelin and 2D Dan (post Raelin). I never used Drain, as I felt that time was on my side and I could punch through the rats without much resistance from them (although those ankle-biters did take out a couple). gg!
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@Grey Waves beat me with his evil orcs. Major Q10 could not bring down Grimnak in time, though I got the positioning I wanted. Oh well! He played well. It was fun.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Next One

Round 2 is on Violation.

The tiamat (1-0) v. grey waves (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
* Brute Gruts, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
* Major Q10, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Zetacron, Heavy Grutsx3
tiamat chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.

The dok (1-0) v. scaperedude (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Water Elementalx6
* Krug, Marcu Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Avernus, Boreos, Lilja, Talingul
scaperedude chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The heroscaper guy (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Siiv, Ulginesh
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinelx2
* Cal the Smuggler, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Sentinels of Jandarx2
* Boreos, Lilja, Talingul, Greater Ice Elemental
heroscaper guy chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The s1r_art0r1us (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingersx3
* Mimring, Otar, Arrow Grutsx4, Ice Troll Berserker, Swog Rider
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrallx2, Darkprowl Thrallx5
s1r_art0r1us chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The agentward (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Sir Gilbert, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Knights of Westonx3
* Krav Maga Agents, Sir Dupuis, Phantom Knightsx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fen Hydra, Microcorp Troopersx3
* Bol, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx3
agentward chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-0) v. dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Brave Arrow, Rygarn, Theracus, Mohican River Tribex4
* Brave Arrow, Kira Jax, Theracus, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax4
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Microcorp Agentsx2
* Erevan Sunshadow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The superfrog (1-0) v. knight of scape (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Guilty McCreech, Pel the Hill Giant, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Arkmer, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Pel the Hill Giant, Death Chasers of Theskx4
* Akumaken, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
* Asterios, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx3
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The xthorsavagex (1-0) v. dad_scaper (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Haduc, Maltis Tez, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx3
* Bol, Re-Tak-Shi, Uzog, Durgeth Ravagersx4
* Crixus, Guilty McCreech, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
* Crixus, Phantom Knightsx5
dad_scaper chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, xthorsavagex chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (0-1) v. hero89 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Count Raymond, Isamu, Kira Jax, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Cathar Spearmenx3
* Cal the Smuggler, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 12th Caucus Riflesx5
* Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Krug, Arrow Grutsx3, Swog Rider
* Avernus, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Microcorp Troopersx3
shiftrex chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, hero89 chooses who places first.

The megasilver (0-1) v. coachmuskie (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Azurite Warlord, B-11 Resistance Corps, Bol, Armoc Vipersx3
* Himmelskralle, Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Major Q10, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Specters of Aldornx2
megasilver chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The cleon (0-1) v. myth26 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sacred Bandx3
* Bol, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Fen Hydra, Nottingham Brigandx2, Phantom Knightsx2
* Arktos, Bahadur, Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombie Hulkx2, Zombies of Morindanx4
cleon chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, myth26 chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (0-1) v. bodaciousblood (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx4
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx4
* James Murphy, Major Q9, Buccaneers of Tortugax3
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinelx2
bodaciousblood chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

The wargamingaddict87 (0-1) v. dompredator77 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Nilfheim, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Talingul, Greater Ice Elementalx2, Ice Troll Berserker
* Isamu, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4, White Wyrmlingx2
wargamingaddict87 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (0-1) v. sir heroscape (0-1) pool of armies is:
* James Murphy, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Marcu Esenwein, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Roman Legionnaires
* Charos, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Marro Warriors, Greenscale Warriorsx2
* Deadeye Dan, Myrddin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Deathreaversx3
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 (0-1) v. boromir96 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Sir Dupuis, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
* Boreos, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Ana Karithon, James Murphy, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Tandros Kreel
* Arashara Goshiri, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, flinging us into the next round

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events