Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old April 11th, 2013, 11:10 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Super Bogue's Dungeon Crawls

Welcome all! I came into Heroscape near the end of its production cycle (post Wave 8 ), so the first brand new master set that I purposed was the Battle for the Underdark. Now I am not a pen and paper RPG player, but I am familiar with D&D lore through games like Eye of the Beholder and Baldur's Gate. With Heroscape I have always enjoyed the dungeon crawler scenarios. Some folks only care about the tournament aspect and that's fine. But Heroscape like ice cream offers a variety of flavors that I believe should all be enjoyed and expanded upon.

If you had not noticed I have been toiling away with custom units for a little bit around here. Thus in my toiling of custom units I have also put together a few custom dungeon crawls. At this moment only one has been entered into VirtualScape, but in my mind I have a couple other ideas bouncing around that will eventually make their way out here. Below is an index of what I have put out thus far.

Dungeon Adventure 4: Wellspring to the Abyss

Last edited by Super Bogue; April 11th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:11 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Super Bogue's Dungeon Crawls

Here is my first dungeon crawl and its initial rules.

Dungeon Adventure 4:
WELLSPRING TO THE ABYSS
Campaign Master Game Rules
Spoiler Alert!

The first room:

The second room:

The first option for the third room:

The second option for the third room:

There are two more rooms to complete the campaign. I am working on polishing those up right now. Hopefully I will add those soon. Any feedback is welcome.

Last edited by Super Bogue; May 8th, 2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:13 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Here is my first dungeon crawl and its initial rules.

Dungeon Adventure 4:
WELLSPRING TO THE ABYSS
Campaign Master Game Rules
Spoiler Alert!

The first room:

The second room:

The first option for the third room:

The second option for the third room:

There are two more rooms to complete the campaign. I am working on polishing those up right now. Hopefully I will add those soon. Any feedback is welcome.
This looks fun, keep up the good work. +rep
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:53 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like what you've started and I'm not sure if your'e continuing or not but I have a couple of questions...

Who's on the Adventuring Party List?
How big is Utgar's armies in each room?

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; May 7th, 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Just wondering...
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
I like what you've started and I'm not sure if your'e continuing or not but I have a couple of questions...

Who's on the Adventuring Party List?
It is a separate document that I should upload and link here.
Quote:
How big is Utgar's armies in each room?
It depends on the room. Just click on the pictures above to see the room scenario. The mechanic that I use is to roll an Utgar general die. Skull equals this army, Shield equals this army, and Symboly equals this army. That way the adventuring party cannot just stack itself to face off against one enemy army.
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:06 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh sure, make it easy to follow!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; May 8th, 2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Will await a list without possibly embarassing myself further.
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Oh sure, make it easy to follow!
Here is the Adventuring Party list.
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Have you used any of these in your SoV testing?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Have you used any of these in your SoV testing?
No, I usually just use Dungeon Adventure 1 or 2 for my SoV tests when I am testing a dungeon crawl scenario.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios