Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 12th, 2021, 01:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Cinderella

The Book of Cinderella

C3G VERTIGO WAVE 53
THE END?

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Repainted HeroScape figure from the Rise of the Valkyrie set.
Its model number and name are #09/30 / Krav Maga Agent (woman).

Character Bio - Cinderella was one of the Fables and the last of the three ex-wives of Prince Charming, along with Snow White and Briar Rose. She worked as a secret agent for Fabletown, formerly for Bigby Wolf and then for Beast, performing several tasks including interrogation, spying and assassination. At one time, she worked as a diplomat of Fabletown in the Cloud Kingdoms. She owned a shoe store, the Glass Slipper, as a cover for her spy work. - (Fables Fandom wiki, 2021)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: tcglkn
  • Second playtest: Skinderella
  • Third playtest: Arch-vile
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by tcglkn

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 28th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old June 12th, 2021, 01:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cinderella - Design

NAME = CINDERELLA

SPECIES = FABLE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

UNDERCOVER AGENT
At the start of the game you may place Cinderella on any empty space on the battlefield. If you place her within 5 spaces of an opponent's figure, then during the first round: you may not take any turns with Cinderella; opponent's figures cannot target Cinderella for an attack; and she is considered friendly to all figures.

CLOSE COMBAT DEXTERITY
Cinderella never takes leaving engagement attacks and may attack with an adjacent normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after her normal move, as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement.

FABLED IMMORTALITY 10
Whenever Cinderella would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll for each Human in play, to a maximum of +4. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore those wounds.

Last edited by tcglkn; August 20th, 2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old June 12th, 2021, 01:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

@Arkham
@Arch-vile
@LordVenoc
@Lord Pyre
@MrNobody
@Ronin
@Soundwarp SG-1
Old June 12th, 2021, 01:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

Painting Tutorial:

Paint the figure's hair blonde.

Last edited by tcglkn; June 22nd, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old June 12th, 2021, 02:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man now I have to like actually read this book to meet my one design in every pot standard.

Dig the design here.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 12th, 2021, 02:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Man now I have to like actually read this book to meet my one design in every pot standard.

Dig the design here.
Most of the characters are heavily based on their fairy tale counterparts. It's a really good series though, one of my favorites.
Old June 12th, 2021, 02:27 AM
Tickle Pickle

I assume I might have to add more wording to the Undercover Agent power to get it to work exactly how I want it to. But I think my intent is clear. She's already on the scene and undercover when the rest of her army shows up.
Old June 12th, 2021, 01:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure how you add from a roll in the last power? Is that meant to add to or subtract from?

Assuming it's add, I'd put her cost at about 160-170 starting out.

Undercover Agent is a neat power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 12th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not sure how you add from a roll in the last power? Is that meant to add to or subtract from?

Assuming it's add, I'd put her cost at about 160-170 starting out.

Undercover Agent is a neat power.
Definitely meant to be add to, I just worded it like a dingus. The power is meant to represent how hard it is to kill a Fable based on their popularity with the Mundies (people from our world), so the more humans around the harder they are to kill. Capped it so they weren't absurdly strong with Civilians.
Old June 13th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
UNDERCOVER AGENT
At the start of the game you may place Cinderella on any empty space on the battlefield. If you place her within 5 spaces of an opponent's Start Zone you may not take any turns with her during the first round. Opponent's figures cannot target Cinderella for an attack and are never considered engaged with her until she attacks.
Think I want to add this to sell the theme that she is undercover a bit more.
Old June 13th, 2021, 06:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you do that you'll need to throw in "or is the only remaining figure you control" type language, otherwise she can do sneaky stuff like get passed an Energy Rings glyph and kill everyone without ever attacking them or being attackable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2021, 06:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd just line up the "can't get attacked/etc." period with the "can't take turns" period.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library