Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 4th, 2018, 10:40 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

That captures the essence of the "correct" mini very well. Good find.
Old September 10th, 2018, 07:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
He just came in the mail so I took a couple comparison shots. If someone with the announced mini could take similar pictures, we could see just how closely my guy stacks up. I used RotV figures since I imagine everyone has those. Also, I have no idea why the images uploaded upside-down...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We can't use those, they're upside down!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:02 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

How did you stick them to the ceiling ?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The only pic I can find with official 'Scape guys. Brontos is big.
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
He just came in the mail so I took a couple comparison shots. If someone with the announced mini could take similar pictures, we could see just how closely my guy stacks up. I used RotV figures since I imagine everyone has those. Also, I have no idea why the images uploaded upside-down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We can't use those, they're upside down!
Maybe A3n could use them since he's on the other side of the world.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

NB's looks like a suitable proxy. It doesn't capture the truly massive size of our guy, but it's a good-looking mini. I encourage people to get it, if possible.

Thanks, NB!

= =
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

Just a note that Brontos (the original figure) is still available in many places across the internet, and currently on sale here for $8.
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:24 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:

The only pic I can find with official 'Scape guys. Brontos is big.
Yeah I didn't think mine quite matched up, but for some reason I saw Brontos listed somewhere at 4.5" to mine's 4".

Quote:
Just a note that Brontos (the original figure) is still available in many places across the internet, and currently on sale here for $8.
Dangit, I might have to get Official Brontos™ anyway...

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

You should, NB. That's a good price, and he is such an excellent mini.

= =
Old October 10th, 2018, 06:00 PM

My brother got me Brontos for my birthday! So here's a comparison shot:

The angle and Brontos' lack of base make them look a little closer than they are, but it's not awful since they're both fairly large. Brontoos' head does in fact come to about the middle of Brontos' chest.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 7th, 2019, 03:25 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just bringing to light these guys:

I know C3V would likely never make unpainted units much less ones that you have to put together yourself and normally cost $20 each to begin with, but if you don't attach the ripper dactyl riders' tails, they look really close to orcs on pterodactyls. And if someone only wanted one, there are the metal sets on ebay for $20. You can actually buy a complete set of 3 for $33 on ebay atm, but there are likely less than 20 of that deal. It would also come with a frog unit for Aquilla. XD

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs