Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 5th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Girder

The Book of Girder

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 49
REVENGE OF THE ROGUES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the The Flash set.
Its model number and name are #014 / Girder.

Character Bio - After being dumped into a vat of steel that had been reclaimed from STAR Labs experiments, Tony Woodward was changed into a being of living metal. The newly-christened Girder began using his powers for crime, which quickly made him an enemy of the Flash. Girder has since fallen in with the Rogues on several occasions.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Girder is a pretty straightforward bruiser. His only two jobs are to keep dry and hit hard. He does have a higher Attack number than most Rogues, so you may want to keep him in mind as a partner-in-crime for Captain Cold, if your team has room for him; he will run you quite a few more points than your other Rogue options.
  • Rogues faction strategy
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 24th, 2022 at 11:35 PM.
Old May 5th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Girder (Design Phase)

NAME = GIRDER
SECRET IDENTITY = TONY WOODWARD

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ROGUE
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

STEEL SKIN
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Girder always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Girder never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage.

RUSTING
At the end of each round, if Girder is on the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 10 from the roll if Girder is on a water space. If you roll 6 or lower, Girder receives one wound.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Ronin; June 21st, 2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old May 5th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Symbiotic

Comic: Pretty limited options here, but I've posted what I could find
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; June 11th, 2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old May 5th, 2016, 12:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Essentially same stats as Colossus with a weakness and Rogue Synergies instead of Fastball and Mutant Synergy. Should be a pretty easy process on this guy. It will be nice getting some new Rogue's. He was a cool character on The Flash as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heavy Hitter Rogue! Yes!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 5th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm curious about how he'll fit in with the Rogues - they don't really have anyone on his level yet. Will have to see how it plays.

I'd suggest dropping his Defense to 5 or even 4. 6 + auto-shield will be brutal and really drive up his cost.

Is Steel Skin accurate or is this dude made purely of iron?
Old May 5th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm curious about how he'll fit in with the Rogues - they don't really have anyone on his level yet. Will have to see how it plays.

I'd suggest dropping his Defense to 5 or even 4. 6 + auto-shield will be brutal and really drive up his cost.

Is Steel Skin accurate or is this dude made purely of iron?
I believe it's supposed to be steel, but I don't think it's thematically critical that Steel Skin only be applied to figures that are strictly steel-only.

I'm fine with dropping his defense to 5 if we want his cost down. Might be a good idea for him to weigh in closer to 210-220.
Old May 5th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I agree with lowering his defense a little. Otherwise, I really like the design as-is.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 7th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Symbiotic

Breathing period's up, so I've nudged his defense down to 5. What do people think about cost? I've got him at 210 at the moment, based on comparisons to Black Panther and Captain America.
Old May 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Make sure to PM the Heroes and make a post in the Control Room for linking purposes. I had no idea the thread was up, and I'm probably not the only one.

to the design though. Defense down to 5 is a good idea.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 7th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Comparing to Rhino and Colossus, I'd say 220-230 seems more likely, but anywhere in the low 200s should be fine for Initial testing.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 7th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Make sure to PM the Heroes and make a post in the Control Room for linking purposes. I had no idea the thread was up, and I'm probably not the only one.

to the design though. Defense down to 5 is a good idea.
D'oh! Thanks for the reminder. Just PM'd the Heroes who haven't replied here already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Comparing to Rhino and Colossus, I'd say 220-230 seems more likely, but anywhere in the low 200s should be fine for Initial testing.
I'm thinking 220 is his ceiling. Any higher than that and he starts getting obviously outclassed by his peers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library