Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 29th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Knockout

The Book of Knockout

C3G DC WAVE 23
AROUND THE WORLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Origin set.
Its name and name number are Knockout/ #028-030.

Character Bio - Knockout began her life on the nightmare world, Apokolips. From a young age she was trained in the harsh orphanage of Granny Goodness to become one of Darkseid's Female Furies. Her frequent impudence displeased Granny and she was punished by being chained up in Armagetto.

After Big Barda escaped the Furies, Knockout was also inspired to leave. During yet more punishment for her disrespect, Knockout freed herself and traveled via boom tube to Hawaii, Earth. There she became an exotic dancer and tried her best to keep a low profile. That all changed when she saw Superboy on the news. Desperately wanting to meet him, she stole the Spear of Lono to get his attention. Superboy showed up and after their fight had begun she gladly handed over the spear but continued the fight, mainly because this was her twisted way of flirting.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:22 PM. Reason: png
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:50 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Knockout - Design phase

NAME = KNOCKOUT
SECRET IDENTITY = KAY FURY

SPECIES = NEW GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = FLIRTATIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 290

SMITTEN
Once per game, when Knockout receives one or more wounds from an adjacent Unique Hero's normal attack, you may choose that Hero for Smitten. Knockout receives 2 additional attack dice when attacking the chosen Hero for the rest of the game.

APOKOLIPTIAN GRAPPLING
Before attacking, you may switch Knockout and any small or medium figure she is engaged with. Switched figures never take leaving engagement attacks. If the switched figure does not have the Super Strength special power, after switching it, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 28th, 2014 at 02:04 AM.
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Still love this one. Only complaint is her Secret Identity (which I believe is just an alias she came up with?) and the marker for Smitten, which I'm sort of against but could be swayed for depending on others' thoughts
Old October 29th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think we could alter Smitten a bit (I have some questions about the current way of doing it, but we could avoid those if we go a route without the marker) like so:

SMITTEN
When Knockout receives one or more wounds during an opponent's Unique Hero's turn, for the remainder of the round, Knockout receives 2 additional attack dice when attacking that Hero.

Or we could go with this:

SMITTEN
When Knockout receives one or more wounds from a Unique Hero's normal or special attack, for the remainder of the round, Knockout receives 2 additional attack dice when attacking that Hero.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2012, 04:42 PM

I was thinking I'd like it a little more niche. What do you all think?

SMITTEN
When Knockout receives one or more wounds from an adjacent Unique Hero's normal attack, for the remainder of the game, Knockout receives 2 additional attack dice when attacking that Hero.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2012, 04:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

All looks good except the Smitten power is lost on me . I don't get it. A figure that just beat her up is now smitten with her???

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Still love this one. Only complaint is her Secret Identity (which I believe is just an alias she came up with?)
Umm that's what secret identities are .
Old October 29th, 2012, 04:49 PM

She becomes smitten with anyone who's strong enough to wound her. Then she returns that affection by wounding who she's smitten with.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
She becomes smitten with anyone who's strong enough to wound her. Then she returns that affection by wounding who she's smitten with.
Really that's not how I remember her. She liked Superboy because he was as strong as her & he matched the idea that she had of the perfect mate, but was she smitten with anybody else, because I honestly don't recall that?
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I was thinking I'd like it a little more niche. What do you all think?

SMITTEN
When Knockout receives one or more wounds from an adjacent Unique Hero's normal attack, for the remainder of the game, Knockout receives 2 additional attack dice when attacking that Hero.
That works for me as well. I definitely like the normal, adjacent restriction. More "intimate."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Still love this one. Only complaint is her Secret Identity (which I believe is just an alias she came up with?)
Umm that's what secret identities are .
No, other way around - she's from Apokalypse and was named Knockout. When she came to Earth she took the name Kay Fury as a pseudonym. It's not her real name.
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Really that's not how I remember her. She liked Superboy because he was as strong as her & he matched the idea that she had of the perfect mate, but was she smitten with anybody else, because I honestly don't recall that?
That series with Superboy was the template I was using for the power. She became smitten with him when she discovered he was strong enough to be a match for her in a fight. She flirted back by fighting him.

As to anyone else, yes there are a few but I did want this to be a once per game power.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2012, 07:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like this design. I don't know the character all that well, so I'll leave the theme to those who do. Love the new grapple power. She's kind of a toned down Hercules. Pretty cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library