Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 29th, 2012, 05:48 PM

Juniour is surprisingly tart
Re: Selling My Collection

Just found my squad of Heavy Gruts and added them to the list.

Reminder: Please do not come to me with offers less than $150. I would like to remind everyone that I have made the decision to either sell the lot as a whole (excluding the crossed through items) for $300, and I will be able to leave out some extra figures if you don't want them. Also, I will break it up into lots worth NO LESS THAN $150. Please PM with any offers, thanks.
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:17 AM

Just a heads up, I will be putting the lot on eBay TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! I have also decided to add my ROTV Master Set Terrain, which is the only terrain I have. The lot is still up for $300, even after the addition of the terrain and the Heavy Gruts. Please PM me with any questions or offers.

I also added all of the Marvel Figures, but no terrain from the set. Price is still $300.

Last edited by Juniour; March 30th, 2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:21 PM

i Have Found Someone Willing To Buy The Lot, And We Are Getting A Deal Done. It Is Not Final, But Currently I Am Not Accepting Any Other Offers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales