Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 15th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Minecraft

Wow. I tried the free version yesterday, and every free hour I've had has been spent on this game. I love the sandbox aspect of the entire thing; I've currently created many different buildings, my favorite of which being a 10x10 square temple that I dug all the way from the top of one of the game's natural "mountains" all the way down to the lava, and put glass squares in the center of each level's floor (I think there's ten levels...). Though I will admit that one was the hardest, I kept running into caverns and having to fill them in. The end result was well worth it though.

As soon as I gather some money together, I'm definitely going to get the paid version, though I do kind of prefer the "no objectives" style that is within the free version.

I do remember the one time I filled a giant crater in the middle of my world due to one accidental block removal... Made several islands, one of which I made a tower upon :P

All in all, amazing, addicting game. I've never ever really been this addicted to a game before, and enjoyed it this much.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games