Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 9th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pokemon

Ya that is what I was talking about. Couldn't remember were I read it at.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 9th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I found a walkthrough on YouTube for Pokemon Black/White. He swears a lot, but if you don't mind that, his series starts here. Also, he plays on a ROM, and it's in Japanese. His commentary is funny, though.
Old October 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got my japanese White version today ^_^

I played up through the second gym so far, but stopped because I was troubleshooting with the Global Link (mainly because of wi-fi issues and problems understanding the Japanese language :P) but it's really fun so far nonetheless. I think it excels beyond every single pokemon game before it in all sections except music (though it's still pretty good) and nostalgia (which is a lost cause for a new game :P). Emitting dialogue, of course.

I have a lvl 19 Futachimaru, a lvl 20 Dangoro, and a lvl 18 Baokki (I don't reccomend this one, or any of the other element monkeys, they have HORRIBLE exp. gain) at this point. I had a Shimama too, but... well... it just sucked. Idk why, but it's just not able to do anything well.

BTW, any chance someone else has a japanese copy and would be willing to do a trade to evolve my Dangoro (once it evolves to it's Stage 2, that is)? It does seem like any of you do have it, but I really don't want a non-fully-evolved pokemon on my team irking my OCD sense for consistency.

Awesome game. Possibly the best one ever, and that's saying something; it takes quite a bit surpass Johto in my book ^_^

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Nostradumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I got my japanese White version today ^_^

I played up through the second gym so far, but stopped because I was troubleshooting with the Global Link (mainly because of wi-fi issues and problems understanding the Japanese language :P) but it's really fun so far nonetheless. I think it excels beyond every single pokemon game before it in all sections except music (though it's still pretty good) and nostalgia (which is a lost cause for a new game :P). Emitting dialogue, of course.

I have a lvl 19 Futachimaru, a lvl 20 Dangoro, and a lvl 18 Baokki (I don't reccomend this one, or any of the other element monkeys, they have HORRIBLE exp. gain) at this point. I had a Shimama too, but... well... it just sucked. Idk why, but it's just not able to do anything well.

BTW, any chance someone else has a japanese copy and would be willing to do a trade to evolve my Dangoro (once it evolves to it's Stage 2, that is)? It does seem like any of you do have it, but I really don't want a non-fully-evolved pokemon on my team irking my OCD sense for consistency.

Awesome game. Possibly the best one ever, and that's saying something; it takes quite a bit surpass Johto in my book ^_^
I don't think anything could surpass Johto for me. Those games were just too much fun. Two full regions, sixteen gyms, plus all the original Pokemon? I hope they do something similar in the future. But that might diminish Johto's amazing reputation.
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:31 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

For the most part, I'm liking the new sprites for this generation, and I sincerely hope it ends up being better than Dmd/Prl/Plt.

Having said that, a few things I have to get off my chest...

+ Crack=

+ Ice =

=

Oh, and has anyone here heard of Pokemon Twilight?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 13th, 2010, 11:40 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Pokemon Twilight is probably fan made. There is a lot of games fan made. I have a feeling that Isshu will be connected with another region some how. They did bring back a lot of startign stuff. So I have a feeling the next few games will be based in America. I'm hopeing for one based in a general area around where I live.

I do not really like Jap versions because I cannot read them. Plus they are a lot more then they are suppose to be + shipping.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a note fore everyone with HG or SS, starting this Friday until October 30th, you can download Mew over Wi-fi. And you lucky man SS. I saw a Japensese girl playing it in my Orchestra class. Guess I have to wait until April 22nd.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:32 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Pokemon Twilight is probably fan made.
Exactly. Pokemon Twilight is a Fangame, and a fairly good one at that.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 14th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I don't think anything could surpass Johto for me. Those games were just too much fun. Two full regions, sixteen gyms, plus all the original Pokemon? I hope they do something similar in the future. But that might diminish Johto's amazing reputation.
I know it's hard to believe, but quality is surpassing quantity in this case. Though there are less gyms, you take about twice as much time to get to the next gym. Not in a bad way, either; the battles go much faster, and there's more of them. Plus, just about every single area looks well-done and extremely beautiful (though I honestly think Sky Arrow Bridge takes the cake; the 3D rendering is INCREDIBLE). Plus, to my knowledge, no less than a third of the areas are accesible until after beating the main story, so there should be reasonable post-game things involved such as (highlight to view spoiler) finding the six sages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
I sincerely hope it ends up being better than Dmd/Prl/Plt.
It is. Even without my ability to read the text, it's amazing, and far better both story-wise and... Well... Everything else, for the most part.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Nostradumbass

Well, after finishing watching the walkthrough I posted, I have to say Pokemon Black/White is looking pretty sweet. He didn't go beyond the battle with Geechisu, though. As for the best 3D, I think Sky Arrow Bridge is pretty cool, but Huin City and the Pokemon League are a close second and third. And the tower you explore after the seventh Gym Leader! Simply amazing if I say so myself, and I do. Definitely getting White simply because of that Psychic-type that looks like a big, mutated booger/germ.

I wanted to get Pokabu simply because I always use Fire-type starters, but after seeing the final evolution of the Water-type, I think I'll pick him. The snake guy is pretty cool, though.

EDIT: Kaiser Cat, did you download that Pokemon Twilight?

Last edited by DrAwsm; October 17th, 2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:50 PM

I plan on starting my game with all 3 starter if I can get a new DS then get both games. White will be the one I never restart. Black will be my,board out of my mind so I am going to restart it again game.

Old October 31st, 2010, 03:54 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Just a note fore everyone with HG or SS, starting this Friday until October 30th, you can download Mew over Wi-fi.
Linkage? I'd like to get a mew.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games