Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:02 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pokemon

Nevermind everyone. All I did was finish my Sinnoh Pokedex. Great Now I have to fill the National Pokedex

Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:20 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Nevermind everyone. All I did was finish my Sinnoh Pokedex. Great Now I have to fill the National Pokedex
Aww, that's too bad. :S I only completed the NationalDex because I used an Action Replay. Now my Diamond isn't fun anymore. I'm going back to basics if/when I get Pokemon Black/White.

Which brings up the question: Which 5th generation game are you getting?
Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I am getting White because Wargle,Rankurusu and Zekrom are in it.

I have about 310 pokemon on my National Dex. Still trying to finish mine. If I evo'ed all my pokemon, I'd probably be at 370.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll get whatever the sisters don't pick up.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 03:25 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Both. :P

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 03:38 PM
Nostradumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Both. :P
I haven't had both games from a generation since Ruby/Sapphire. If I can resist spending $70 on 'Scape, then I'll get both. Otherwise, I want White. I had wanted Black, but then I saw the legendary for White and thought it looked cooler. *sigh* I sound like an eight-year old....
Old October 3rd, 2010, 04:05 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Definitely white!!!
Zekrom is simply amazing
Old October 3rd, 2010, 04:44 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Both.

I initially wanted only black, because I liked Resh better than Zek and I thought that Black City and futuristic Souryuu looked better than White Forest and rustic Souryuu, but I decided to get both because they both complement each other nicely, as they're given yin-yang position would imply.

Yeah, I guess that's Nintendo's ploy for sales, but hey, I guess I might as well spend that money on a game I'd enjoy playing twice (and likely more; I'll probably restart my White for playthroughs and keep my Black for my main competitive-pokemon-training/storing/using game).

Also, I think the pokemon that have currently elevated to my favorites are Shanderaa, Urugamosu, and Kirikizan, in no particular order. Kirikizan is basically an evil-looking Gallade, and Shanderaa and Urugamosu both look like terrifying special sweepers (probably even better, now that SR has been largely removed from the 5th Gen metagame as it is no longer a TM). Probably following up are Sazando, Shubarugo, Shibirudon, and Desukan, with honorable mentions going to Aakeosu, Oobemu, and Jaroda (the latter of which slowly gaining my respect as a fairly bulky, not to mention fast, Sub-Seeder).

The games are looking increasingly amazing to me, even post-release. It hasn't even been more then 3 weeks yet and I'm considering buying a Japanese copy, just to play the game (though I'd still get both American games for the text).

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 3rd, 2010, 04:49 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me-White
Sister-Black
Friend-Black

I am just annoyed that they put the Pure-Flying in Black and not White. Boo!

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old October 3rd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Me-White
Sister-Black
Friend-Black

I am just annoyed that they put the Pure-Flying in Black and not White. Boo!
Well, it can't learn Roost, and it's not really got much going for it in the ways of STAB or resistances anyway. You're probably better off with the Electric-Flying, IMO.

Though you need both Torunerosu and Boruterosu to get Randorosu, so you'll probably be getting Torunerosu at some point anyway.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 3rd, 2010, 05:00 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

I'm getting Black. My friend is getting White. His two siblings are gettong Black and White, respectively.

On a side note, what are people's thoughts on the new Ranger game?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old October 3rd, 2010, 05:22 PM
Nostradumbass

Wow, I'm so behind on those games. I haven't memorized any names, let alone know that there pure-Flying Pokémon! Guess it's time to play catch-up....

Nightswipe, I haven't played either Ranger games. So I really have nothing to say about the new one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games