Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 20th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Okay, Thaelenk Tundrea Rule Book upload has been approved and is available in the Downloads section. Enjoy!
Old September 21st, 2006, 08:19 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation
That's perfect. It's working now!
Thank you again HEH!

RTTFF, VW and the castle anyone?

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old September 21st, 2006, 10:55 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
That's perfect. It's working now!
Thank you again HEH!

RTTFF, VW and the castle anyone?

Aranas
I'll do those next - as soon as I get a chance.
Old September 21st, 2006, 11:02 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Thanks, HEH.
Old September 21st, 2006, 11:25 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i'm thinking about scanning all the rules and putting them all into a single document (IE one booklet with every set of current rules to date):

2nd edition Basic Rules
2nd edition Master rules
RttFF
VW
TT
FotA

all in one file or book. Would this be worth it or would i be wasting my time?
Old September 21st, 2006, 11:58 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
i'm thinking about scanning all the rules and putting them all into a single document (IE one booklet with every set of current rules to date):

2nd edition Basic Rules
2nd edition Master rules
RttFF
VW
TT
FotA

I don't think it would be a waste at all
Old September 21st, 2006, 02:00 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Quote:

2nd edition Basic Rules
2nd edition Master rules
RttFF
VW
TT
FotA

Computer wise, I think I prefer dealing with smaller files than one big chunk 20 meg of so. At home, I will definitely put all that in a binder.

On the other hand, it would be great if Hasbro were to do a third edition rule book incorporating everything up to now though...

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old September 21st, 2006, 03:23 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Computer wise, I think I prefer dealing with smaller files than one big chunk 20 meg of so.
Me too.
Old September 21st, 2006, 03:24 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would appreciate the rules in PDF format no matter the size. Thanks fellas.

Old September 21st, 2006, 04:29 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Computer wise, I think I prefer dealing with smaller files than one big chunk 20 meg of so.
Me too.
That is precisely why I broke up the 2nd Edition Rulebook. The PDF on Hasbro's site is like 200MB, IIRC. I shrank it down and put it into three peices.
Old September 21st, 2006, 04:32 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
gawsh nether! pic a color and stick with it!
Old September 21st, 2006, 04:33 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
gawsh nether! pic a color and stick with it!
Wait til the Holidays.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's