Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old April 11th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Which Admin Should We Ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Startoker
Which admin should we seek permission from? I've tried to consult some concerning potential contest ideas but do not get replies. Will any admin do? Who can potentially help with contests regarding rules, judging etc. Admittedly, I'm sure all admins on our site are good. Some are more pressed for time than others, and I want to make it perfectly clear that it is not my intention to flame any of our admins.
Truth, Grungebob, Bunjee, funrun, Hex_Enduction_Hour, LilNewbie, Malechi, Netherspirit, Oogie_Da_Bruce

Just look at the bottom of the forum. Their name will light up orange instead of blue.
LordRaidor runs all the contests and Bunjee is also a point of contact as well. Just look at the top of the forum to find out who the mod is.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 11th, 2007, 03:43 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I haven't received any requests recently, though this seems to be a busy time for a number of people.

Perhaps people have realized that it can be kind of difficult to run a contest, determining a winner usually needs more than one judge and a large amount of time.
Old June 8th, 2007, 07:40 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
what about games that have no purrpoes or prizing other than common fun? ^_^
Old June 12th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Just 'Contests'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Dyzzle
what about games that have no purrpoes or prizing other than common fun? ^_^
...You don't need permission to start a 'game' simply for the purposes of entertainment, ...though we would prefer that the level of fun in the 'games' is "outstanding" or "extraordinary" rather than just "common"...

Only 'Contests' require advance permission and approval from the management...

Game on.

^_^
-LordRaidor

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old December 16th, 2007, 10:22 AM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Quote:
Which admin should we seek permission from? I've tried to consult some concerning potential contest ideas but do not get replies..
Truth, Grungebob, Bunjee, funrun, Hex_Enduction_Hour, LilNewbie, Malechi, Netherspirit, Oogie_Da_Bruce
LordRaidor runs all the contests and Bunjee is also a point of contact as well. Just look at the top of the forum to find out who the mod is.
Please consider changing the first post of this stickied thread. In trying to follow the rules new folks like myself are inadvertantly being led to annoy admins.
Old December 16th, 2007, 01:46 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which admin should we seek permission from? I've tried to consult some concerning potential contest ideas but do not get replies..
Please consider changing the first post of this stickied thread. In trying to follow the rules new folks like myself are inadvertantly being led to annoy admins.
I didn't see much that needed changing about the first post as the Contest Guidelines item one says to PM bunjee or Lord Raidor

Was there something specific you wanted added? I did add the words "contest forum" before admin in the first sentence of the post for people that don't manage to read all the way down to the Contest Guidelines.
Old December 16th, 2007, 02:11 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom
Quote:
I didn't see much that needed changing about the first post as the Contest Guidelines item one says to PM bunjee or Lord Raidor..
That was it. I guess you & LordRaider are the only one handeling the contests now, not that whole list of admins listed b4 the edit. I was pming around trying to see if it would be cool to hold a 3 player map making contest for Christmas cause it seems nothing else is happeniong right now. Thanks!
Old February 26th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
ok thanks!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 28th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Do you think Heroscape Survivor would be a contest or a game? I PMed LordRaider just in case, but what do you think?

Old March 28th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94
Do you think Heroscape Survivor would be a contest or a game? I PMed LordRaider just in case, but what do you think?
I guess it's okay since no ones posted. I'll be making the thread soon.

Old March 28th, 2008, 03:32 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
How would you do it? What would happen?
Old March 28th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Forums Good I Has

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Quote:
Quote:
How would you do it? What would happen?
Updating thread. The rules will be there soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games