Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 20th, 2021, 12:43 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Here's my top ten:

1. War of the Ring
2. Root
3. Heroscape
4. Agricola
5. Keyforge
6. Scythe
7. Dominion
8. Eclipse
9. Neuroshima Hex
10. Discworld: Ankh-Morpork

I've also been playing a lot of New York Zoo (the new game by Uwe Rosenberg) with my girlfriend, which has been really enjoyable, somewhat light but just "thinky" enough to have a fun puzzle like feel to it.
WotR is my favorite too! I think there's only one other person here who plays it besides us...jbbnsmith I think.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 12:24 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

February gaming. Work was super busy this month so unfortunately my gaming decreased.

Marvel Champions x 2
Heroscape x 15
Magic the Gathering x16
LotR: LCG
Kids Create Absurdity
Descent 2nd edition
Pathfinder ACG x 3

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 3rd, 2021, 03:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Clackers and Inkognito.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games