Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old May 6th, 2018, 08:42 AM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker
Longsword

I'm not at all associated with the developer but someone had mentioned Longsword at a previous Heorscape tournament I attended, which carries some elements from Heroscape. I must also admit that I've never played the game but the Beta is now free to download on Steam (I'm downloading it right now). Link is below:

http://longswordgame.com/
Old May 6th, 2018, 11:29 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Longsword

I had seen this on Facebook (targeted ads are scarily smart) and I hadn’t looked into it. I thought it might just be a fantasy based game, but then I read this:

Quote:
We aim to provide a common set of rules and tools that can allow gameplay in a wide number of genres. So it's not just Fantasy that you'll see here, but Science Fiction, Post-Apocalypse, World War 2; it's up to you! The initial release of Longsword will focus on the Longsword Fantasy Universe playset. As we expand our user-base and bring in players interested in other genres, we intend to expand the available playsets as well.
I’m hoping that means all those genres in the same game, because that’s something I love about our Heroscape. I’ll have to keep closer tabs on this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games